22°

That was the first time Namjoon has gotten sick in little space.

Now, Namjoon was more clingier than ever, not wanting to leave Jin's side.

¤¤

"Dada 'on't go!" Namjoon whined, latching onto Jin.

"Alright, alright" Jin admitted defeat, laying back down on the bed. "Daddy's a bit bored. Can't he just go watch tv outside?" Jin tried talking his way through, but as usual, was answered with Namjoon shaking his head.

"Dada wan' play? Jiminnie always play wif his daddy" Namjoon smiled, trying to find ways to entertain his caregiver.

"Let's not play the games Minnie plays with his daddy, okay?" Jin said nervously.

Jimin is the boyfriend of one of Namjoon's colleague, Hoseok. Although Jimin is a little and Hoseok is his caregiver, let's just say they were a little too creative when it comes to their kind of 'playing'.

"Why?" Namjoon asked while tilting his head. A habit of his which Jin found really cute.

"Because how Jiminnie plays with his daddy is different" Jin tries to explain without having to actually say what the other couple does.

"How?"

"Let's just say they love each other a lot so the way they play and how we play is different. Okay, baby boy?" Jin smiled, kissing his baby's forehead.

Namjoon was silent.

After a while, he said in the faintest voice, "Dada... no love Joonie?"

"What? Of course I do baby. I love you the most in the world" Jin was fast to wipe the tears that was threatening to fall.

"Then why dada no wan' play wif Joonie?" His lips quivered and his face turned slightly red.

"Because, baby, Daddy doesn't want to do something that would make my precious prince uncomfortable"

"What if Joonie wants to play with daddy just like how Jiminnie plays with his daddy?" Namjoon's cheeks tinted red as he played with the hem of his sweater.

"If that's what Joonie wants, Daddy will give" Jin smiled, softly pecking Namjoon's lips.

_____________________
Cummies in the next chapter yeoooo ;D