Looks like Jin has to apologise.

But it's stupid.

Namjoon was the one who cried at the question.

Is being called a baby that bad?

¤¤

Jin placed his ear to the door to hear anything that he may not want to see.

"Yoonie..." He heard Namjoon say.

"What's wrong Joonie?" Jin heard again,the voice familiar to one of Namjoon's colleague, Min Yoongi.

"Daddy... mean to Joonie" He could hear the quiet sniffles from Namjoon.

"Aww. What did he do?"

"Called Joonie a baby"

"Joonie... want me to talk to your Daddy?"

"Can you?"

"Of course, Joonie. Come on, pass your phone to Daddy"

After that, Jin could hear shuffling and light footsteps towards the door.

Namjoon swung open the door, revealing Jin, who was pretending to be in mid-knock.

Their eyes locked, but no words were exchanged.

Namjoon broke the eye contact, and gave his phone to Jin before walking back into the room and softly closing the door.

"Hello?" Jin said as he placed the phone next to his ear.

"Jin, was it?" The voice said, all rough and raspy.

"Yeah"

"Well, you must be confused right now but don't worry. I assure you your boyfriend is just fine" Yoongi started. "As you know, work has been hell the past few weeks for him. But it's all over now. For him, at least. Our manager gave him a few weeks off because he's the only one who works all night, not giving himself rest-"

"Haven't you asked him to rest?"

"Shut up and listen to me, okay? Anyways, as I was saying, he cares more about this album than his own health. Everything's done now. All we have to do is just listen to the tracks and we're done. And that's my job. So for Namjoon, he rests."

"What does Namjoon acting like a man baby have anything to do with this?" Jin asked, getting really impatient because all he wants to know is what the hell is going on with his boyfriend.

"Holy fuck, man. I'm getting there already. Anyways, the way Namjoon copes with stress is more... different. It's known as little space, though. Where people act and has a mindset of a child. But Namjoon, he's different. I guess it's something from his past because in little space, he's quiet and obedient. He usually plays by himself. Likes being alone, by himself. He's told be that he wants you to be his caregiver, Jin. And I hope you really can do it."

"Thanks for explaining, Yoongi. But what's a caregiver? What do I have to do?"

On the other side of the line, Yoongi smiled softly. Happy that Namjoon has such an understanding and supportive boyfriend.