"Welcome home, Joonie" Jin beamed, happy to see his lover walk through the front door. But his smile quickly faded when he saw how glossy his eyes were.

"What's wrong?" Jin internally panicked, wondering what he could do to calm his boyfriend.

Namjoon didn't say anything, instead, he dropped his bag and leaned his body against Jin's, enjoying the older's body warmth.

Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon, rubbing his back gently. "Want to tell my what's wrong?"

"Not yet" Namjoon whispered, his voice already croaky.

"Alright, alright" Jin said, bringing him onto the couch only for Namjoon to refuse to sit next to him. Jin tilted his head, wondering what the hell is going through Namjoon's head.

"Room" Namjoon said, pointing to the direction of their shared bedroom.

¤¤

Jin got more confused as time went on.

Namjoon had asked to wear Jin's pink sweater with nothing but boxer shorts. Not to mention the quiet giggles Jin heard when he saw Namjoon playing with the hem of the sweater from the corner of his eye.

What's even more confusing is the position they're in now.

Usually, Namjoon would be the one cuddling Jin, but how have the tables turned. Jin was the one cuddling Namjoon, their legs tangled and Namjoon's hair being played by Jin as he hummed a song he heard on the radio that day. And before he knew it, Namjoon was asleep, his breath steady and Jin dried off the remaining tears from Namjoon's little breakdown when he got home.

'Guess he was just tired' Jin thought as he wondered why Namjoon cried when he came home.

But the thing that really confused Jin was Namjoon's submissive behaviour. Jin would be lying if he said he didn't like it.