Chapter 1

Sky pov

Me and my dad were doing some parkour, that's the only time I get to spend time with him, and it was my 7th birthday today. I saw this kid with orangeish-brownish emo type hair, he wore green headphones, and a wight V-shirt, he also had grey track pants.

He was right above me, that's when I saw he slipped he was falling to the painful ground, but I cought him just in time. He got out of my arms, he had a light pink blush on his pale skin.

He jumped up some more and cought up with his dad. I hope I get to see him again.

Ty pov

I was doing parkour with my dad and I noticed a kid staring at me. He had a gray army like suit, red shoes, sunglasses, and brown scruffy hair then.

I noticed the amulet on his chest, it was gold with a amethyst in the middle, the jem distracted me, I slipped a fell down ready to hit the skull crushing ground, but I was cought by this mystery boy. I got up and started to blush, then I went to get back with my dad.

I hope I see him soon

~~~~~~~~~~11 years later~~~~~~~~

Sky pov

i can't wait for school to start, no, not to learn but to get it over with. I was on the bus sitting with Jerome and Mitch. I had an empty spot next to me. It was empty every since dawn moved. "we really need to get a replacement for that empty spot" i explained my thoughts to my friends "yeah" mitch agreed.

we got to the school and flooded off the bus, then we went to are class. "well me and biggums are going to combat class, what do u have?" Jerome ask me. "I think im going to music class." I replied "seya" i walked to the music class to see the teacher was a hybrid of a music block and a human.

suit him for this class.

"Everyone this is Ty please make him feel welcome, now everyone get in pairs of two, because Ty is new i will pair him up" then Mr.Note looks at me.

"Adam why not you be Ty's partner for 2 weeks, to help him learn what we learned last year." I knew Mr.Note didn't like me, I was the class clown after all.

"Hi I'm Sky" I inderdused my self and stuck out my hand, for him to shake it, but he just stared at my hand. "o...ka" I say in a awkward tone

Ty pov

I looked at his hand, I didn't want to shake anyone's hands ,so I just stared at his hand. "o...ka" he questioned in a awkward tone. I saw in the corner of my eye his amulet, I also saw him looking at my headphones. The I came to us. "your that person I met!" we both shout in sync, surprising each over, After a while of working together.

"You want to come over to my house?" he asked me "ok" I replied in a happy voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~le time skip because school sucks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked with Adam to his house, when I got to his house it was yellow, or in Sky's way of saying it, it was 'butter colored'.

I looked around the place, then sky gave me a tour of the house. When we came to the last room, Mitch and Jerome's room, we heard a quiet moan. Sky didn't even think twice he swung the door open to see...

Cliff hanger mah ahahah I'm not evil but u must wait for the next chapter and u know wats going to happen don't you

~WhenImMuffin