11

*sings in a deep voice* know you love me girl, so that I love you~ *makes weird ass face*
——

Authors POV

"Okay okay, you got me there." Yoongi laughs as they walk down the street. "I knew I could make you laugh!" Jimin giggles.

??? POV

I quietly follow yoongi and Jimin around until a find a good spot to do what I was ordered to do.

Authors POV

"I have a joke. Wanna hear it?" Yoongi says as he wraps his arm around Jimin. "Sure"

"Spell 'Me'."

" M-e"

"You forgot the D."

"But there is no D in me..."

"Not yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Jimin laughs so hard he starts to cry. "I can't believe I fell for that. Ewww!" Jimin punches yoongi's arm. "Sorry, I had to. You were too innocent to know where the joke was going." Yoongi laughs and Jimin pouts.

"So, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do with your free time, what is your favourite food, what is your favourite colour, everything."

"I like to rap and sleep during my free time. My favourite food is meat, meat, and meat. My favorite colour is white. It may be plain, but it goes with any other colour. My height is 5'8. I love basketball. My blood type is O. I like having-"

(Me and yoongi have a lot in common. We're both 5'8, we both love basketball, I have O- blood, my favorite number is also 3, and we both love the colour white. But I have taehyung's personality and a deep singing voice.)

"Namjesus Christ!" Jimin laughs. "What? You wanted to know everything" Yoongi also laughs.

They both stop at a crosswalk, waiting for the cars to stop moving. "Jimin, can I tell you something?" Yoongi stares into jimin's eyes. "Sure, What is it?" Jimin stares back. "I know we've known each other for a few days, but I'm in lo-"

Before Yoongi could finish his sentence, he was suddenly pushed into a street full of moving cars. He tries to get up, but he was suddenly hit by one of the cars.

The last thing he see's was a figure with a hoodie on, running away from the scene that took place.
——

Namjoon's POV

"Jin honey, I'm tired of watching Nemo! Can we please watch something else?"

"No! I love this movie!"

"Please can we watch the new avengers or the incredibles 2?"

Jin sighs and looks at me making puppy eyes. "Fine, you're lucky you're cute." Jin pouts. "I promise I'll make it up to you" I kissed Jin to help cheer him up and put in the avengers.

Jin suddenly got a phone call, so of course, he answered right away.

"Hello? What?! Oh no, we're on our way!!!" Jin hung up. "What happened?"

"Yoongi got hit by a car!!!" Jin grabs the car keys. "We gotta go now!"
—-

We desperately look for yoongi's room, but we stopped to see a crying Jimin next to the room number 3. "It's all my fault!" Jimin cried harder and Jin hugged him to try and calm him down.

"Don't ever say it was your fault because you know it's never true." I joined the hug. "T-the nurse said t-there's a 50% chance h-he might l-live." Jimin sobbed.

"Are you a family member of mr.Min's?" The nurse asks. "Yes, I'm his mother." Jin replies and the nurse gave him that confused look. "I'm his cousin." I said knowing it was a lie.

"Please come with us sir." The nurse said while leading namjoon to a room. "What about me?" Jin asked. "...please stay here sir."

"What a bitch..." Jin rolled his eyes. "So, do you know who pushed yoongi into the road?" Jimin shook his head. "All I seen was a person with a hoodie on. They looked like they were 5'9. That's all I know." Jimin wipes his tears.

"Well usually normal people would just call the cops and it becomes an investigation, but the author is to stupid to write that in the book."

"Jin hyung, who are you talking to?" Jimin had a confused look on his face. "Nothing...just the trash can."

Sorry if this chapter sucks. And sorry if I gave everyone a heart attack. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :3