"Thank you so much for talking to me. I could never function without my girl. I really couldn't." she said still crying.

"Me either. I really missed you this past week. I barely saw you. But I missed you the most today. I promise I will try to forgive Jack. It may be hard, but he's you boyfriend now. I guess I should." I said getting a bit choked up. I really did miss her.

She looked up at me and smiled "Thank you."

She only reached just above my shoulder. All of my friends are really short. Then again, I am 172 cm. Which is pretty darn tall. Lainey is only 154 cm, Belle is 160 cm, and Ava is 149 cm. So I tower over them. But it was nice, I stood out more. My girls, oh how I missed them. But don't get me wrong I love my boys more than anything.

"I just feel like shit. Harry looked really mad." She said.

"Oh we were both furious this morning. But we went to his car and broke down for a while. I saw him cry. It was crazy. But you should really talk to him. And Louis. They deserve to know what is going on too. Especially Harry. This hit him hard. Harder than it hit me. He's your best friend Elaine. He should've known this all along." I explained.

"I know. I really have to get in touch with Harry. And Caroline, I'm do sorry about Jack in the coffee shop today. He went too far." she said.

"Well, I don't want to hear an apology from you. I need to hear it from him." I said very evenly.

Lainey nodded understanding the situation.

We walked back to my house. We caught up the entire way there. It seemed like so much has happened in the past week. I opened the door and found the dogs barking like mad then they attacked her. Like they did with every other guest.

"Hi Caroline." my Mum called from the kitchen.

She walked out and found Lainey with me.

"Oh hello Elaine! How are you sweetheart?" she asked her with a hug. My Mum is so friendly. It's a bit ridiculous.

"Good and you Mrs. Holden?" she answered.

"I'm fine dear. We haven't seen you in a while have we?" my Mum asked.

"I've been busy with school and skating. So i guess not!" Lainey answered.

She has figure skated for her entire life. So she really doesn't have too much of a life. Today was one of the days she got off. Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. So those are the days I try to hang out with her.

We went up to my room and got started on some Calc and Global. There was not much homework tonight which was nice. So we got done super early.

"Do you have anything to wear for Josh's party? I asked him and he said it was super casual." Lainey asked me.

I completely forgot about the party. I needed something to wear.

"Nothing. What time is it?" I asked her.

"Only 3:30." she answered me.

"Wanna go out and look a bit?"

"Sounds good. I just have to get some money from home. Can we stop by my house?" she asked me. I nodded.

The real problem is going to be getting the car for the night. With my Father out on business coming back who knows when, we only had my Mum's little car. I haven't seen my Pop in 3 months. He's been in America for a long while. He's a well known lawyer in England and he went over to America to give lectures to colleges. He has given them to many other countries as well In beautiful colleges. I really did miss him like mad.