"Who said anythin' about making it a weapon?"

He threw the chair to Mukuro,distracting her while running towards Junko.

"YOU DIE TODAY!"

He then grabbed Junko by the neck,lifting her to the air.

"I made a promise to not hurt women,but you...you are an exception. You've put us all into trouble and now's the time for your fucking punishment" he said while tightening his grip on Junko's neck.

"You...brainless...idiot.." she gasped.

"WHAT THE FUCK DIDTCHA-"

Junko used her nails to scratch Mondo's arm,making him groan in pain. He let go of her. Junko then kicked Mondo on the stomach,making him fall to the empty tables. Mondo was knocked out easily.

"Just because i don't look like it,doesn't mean i can't defend myself,you idiot. I even tried killing Mukuro everyday. Imagine the despair that i'll get once i do..upupupu" she laughed while stepping on Mondo,making him groan again.

"S-Stop it! Stop hurting him!"

"Oh? Our beloved little crossdresser finally has the balls to stand up against me?" Junko mocked. She then walked towards me. Sakura stood between us,protecting me. The others followed suit.

"If you want Chihiro,you have to go through us" Sakura said while glaring at Junko. Everyone else nodded. Junko just laughed and walked back to the door.

"Actually,i'm not the kind of person who does the dirty work so i'll just let them do it for me"

"Them..?"

Junko clapped her hands. Not long after,a bunch of black and white coloured bear robots showed up. They marched towards us,holding our arms. Sakura tried to pull from their grip but it was no use. They were stronger than her.

"Take them to their rooms!" Junko ordered. The robots obliged,bringing each one of us into a different room. Only me and Mondo were in the same room. They then strapped us to an iron bed. Junko stepped inside while Mukuro went to check on the others.

"LET US GO,YOU PSYCHOPATHIC BITCH!" Mondo yelled while wriggling around,trying to get free. Junko then put a finger on her chin.

"Hmm...let me think...NO!" Junko laughed.

"J-Junko,why is everyone in a room alone while m-me and Mondo are in the s-same room? A-And what are you g-going to do with us..?"

"Good thing one of you is smart. For your first question,because you two are a couple. Imagine the despair you'll feel when you see me hurt your beloved right in front of your eyes. For your second question,i will tweak your brains and alter your memories. I might have to do a little surgery to make you look younger. I'll do all of that so you can start everything from scratch again,only this time,you'll be in my game,the School Life of Mutual Killing! You'll murder every one of our beloved classmates and when you graduate,you'll get out of this place just to get killed outside. As for the principal...i got a special one for him. Here,take a look"

Junko then showed us a TV screen. It showed us Mr.Jin who was tied on a chair in one of the classrooms. His eyes were closed and he was wriggling,trying to get himself free. A monochrome bear sat there,moving. It was as if the bear was laughing. The bear then put Mr.Jin into a space rocket. It pushed a button that made the rocket go up to space. The rocket then fell back to the classroom. When the rocket's door opened,piles of bones were falling. It was Mr.Jin's bones. He was killed just like that. I cried while Mondo was deadpanned.

"N-No! Mr.Jin..!"

"Now look at Kyoko" Junko said while switching the channel. The TV then showed us a crying Kyoko. She was screaming and crying out loud,trying her best to get free. It was the first time for her to lose her coolness and become hysterical. Watching her act that way stung inside. I'm sure that Kyoko was really hurt after watching her own father die like that. Her screaming was heard even from our room. Junko laughed again.

"The despair is finally getting into Kyoko! Now for you two. I wonder which one should i do first? I'll pick....Chihiro!"

She then took out a full set of knives and needles. Is this the end? Will i really forget everything about Mondo and everyone else?

"I think surgery should be done later. For now,let's alter your brains" Junko said. She then put a mechanical helmet with wires on it on my head.

"W-What are you-AHHHH!"

The pain in my head was intense. I felt like i needed to bash my head against the wall just to stop it. I screamed and screamed until i lost my consciousness. Goodbye,Mondo. I hope we can remember each other once again.

Mondo's POV

"CHIHIRO!"

Chi's screams made me cry. I couldn't just sit there and watch him scream in pain. After a while,Chi's screams stopped. He finally went unconscious. Junko laughed.

"I should have let you seen the surgery part to make you feel despair,but i don't think i have a lot of time. I got some other things to do so now is your turn!"

She then put the helmet thingy on my head. I screamed like Chihiro did. It fucking hurts. Sorry,Chi. I couldn't protect you like i promised to but i swear that we will survive this and we will be together once again.

Junko's POV

Hearing everyone's screams was really music to my ears. The agonizing pain in your head that makes you want to crush it,The despair from the lovey dovey couple...everything is just how i planned! Time to go to the control room and alter their memories. To spice things up a little,i decided to put in some false memories. For example,i'll add a memory of Mondo killing his brother through a brotherly race. As for the deleting ones,i should erase Kyoko's memory of her own talent so she doesn't get in my way. Hmm...i think i should erase Chihiro and Mondo's past together. That way,they'll act like total strangers. Now that the three of them are done,time to alter the others. I'll make all of you feel the despair that i felt when i killed my beloved Matsuda. Upupupupupu...