End of the Year

The final day of school! It was always a truly thrilling time! Teachers never usually taught anything (except for those few that try to even though they fail at it.) Students were buzzing with excitement from the approaching start of vacation. Everyone was so excited! The teachers handed out puzzles or games or they'd play movies. Yuzu was surrounded by heir friends as they talked happily. They shared their plans and even made some plans for all of them to hang together a few times.

The bell signalling lunch soon chimed and students walked to lunch in their friend groups. Friends in different classes met up and began happily chatting. Harumi and Yuzu's eyes met and they ran over to each other happily.

"Final day of SCHOOOOOL!!" Harumi cheered. Yuzu laughed at her friend.

"I know right! I can't wait!" Yuzu replied.

"Are you coming over to my house after school?"

*Definitely!"

Yuzu and Harumi talked happily until the lunch bell rang. The two gave each other a big hug then went their separate ways to class.

...

Almost time! Yuzu thought, watching the clock. Then it happened. The final bell of the day and the year chimed. Students rushed to grab their things and leave class. Yuzu went to meet up with Harumi out in the courtyard. Harumi was already out there, waiting impatiently. Yuzu waved at her and walked over. They left school and made their way to Harumi's house to officially start their vacation!

 They left school and made their way to Harumi's house to officially start their vacation!