Your Mine

He looked at me smiling and whispering in my ear your mine I giggled and said your mine to chris you mean my heart thanks for being there for me I really do appreciate it Chris grabbed my hand and said I love you more then ever my love I smiled and said I'm glad you think that because your the one that makes me happy and keeps me going Chris I love you and I will never stop loving you he said I know and that's why I love you I whispered in Chris's ear and you know what makes me love you he whispered what I love you because your sweet with a little bit of sass in you,funny,smart,cute,beautiful,romantic,historical and always making me smile Chris looked at me with a smile and said you are those things to that I love especially when you care for your bff Ace and believe in her and care for her always you treat her so well I laughed and said yeah and she is the most sweetest woman I know when I was down about Anthony she picked me right off the ground and made my day I loved sitting with her on the bus she was so funny,entertaining,always smiling,singing and making me smile I miss her so much she's like my own big sister and I look up to her so much but I know she's just stressed out about not really being able to walk as much now but she will get back up I know she will Chris hugged me tight and said that's my girl believe in your best friend Ace and love your boyfriend I smiled and said thanks Chris your so sweet just like my girl Ace Chris laughed and said I know.