Loving Him

I went into the cafe and I ran to him crying in his arms he pushed me away and saw the tears flow down my face he said what happened I cried even harder as the tears hit the floor the teachers watched me cry near the boy I loved and said Samantha come on I looked over as my tears kept dropping Chris turned my head over and said to them no I got her I think she needs some talking to but with a boy that might be able to understand what she is going through she knows my secret that's why she trusts me so much he put me on a seat alone saying now what's going on tears kept dropping down my face as he left to get some napkins from the cafe he came back and wiped my tears off my face I looked up at him and tried to breath but it hurt to much to he held me close to his shoulder letting me get it all out I put my hands over is shoulders crying so bad as he let the tears flow I cried for a little bit and it finally stopped for some reason I told him it was Ace and that I missed her horribly and that she is not even talking to me anymore it hurt so bad to breath that I could not even speak I told him it was like I was shot with those bullets you use in the war like in the stomach and the bullet just went straight through me crying in agony again chris looked at me and said now look maybe Ace just wants a break I told him it's been two months Chris two I cried even harder saying how could she just do this to me she was the awesomest friend I had what made her so cold Chris looked at me and said I don't know what happened to make her that stone cold but I'm here as I put my hands on his shoulders again he pushed me in closer and said I don't think Ace wants you to cry though for her I cried in more agonizing pain if she did not want me to cry why would she do this in the first place then chris kept holding me as I kept crying and said I don't know why I told chris thanks for being here with me when I'm in the darkness he said your welcome I finally stopped crying again as Chris pulled me away from his shoulders wiping my tears off telling me I know how you feel in the darkness I've been there and I still am I see you victimizing yourself over and over again don't do that it's not worth it I say to him then how am I supposed to suffer then chris held me tighter saying don't hurt yourself it's only going to make it worse trust me.