Part One

*Dedication; This would be a story for Dee AKA VonCreep666 ! him and his name are my inspiration :] check him out !*

I waited. Eyes closed breathing deep. Waited.

Cold water droplets slid down my face. It was raining. My long black hair stuck to my face.

'Click click click

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. It was night time. The only light was coming from the street lamp below the building I was sitting on top of.

The rain was beginning to pick up, pattering on the ground, soaking through my black hooded sweatshirt and tight blue jeans.

'Click click click

Here she comes.

Name: Michelle Rodes

Age: 45

Job: Home Decorator

Family: Husband; Sam Rodes

In five minutes she will be mugged. She has no idea that a large man has been following her for the past two blocks. When she turns the next corner he will make his move. He has a gun but doesn't intend to shoot her. He will even tell her that he does not intend to shoot her. He will take her purse and turn to leave, but worry will over take him. He will turn around, pull out that gun he had no intention of using and shoot her twice. Once in the heart and once in the stomach. And he will run. Slowly she will bleed out. Praying that death will come and take her out of her misery.

I will be the one to bring her that death.

'pop pop

I looked up as the shots rang out.

My hands grabbed the ledge of the building and flung my body over. I landed on the balcony below. Hopping from balcony from balcony I soon found myself on the first floor. I kicked the ladder of the balcony out and grabbed the sides sliding down to the ground.

I walked past down the dark sidewalk my footsteps were loud and rang out in the silence. Rain continued to fall. I made my way around the brick building and found her on the ground as i had seen in my dream. In New York City a death like this was quite normal. I had one a mugging death at least once a week along with the occasional suicide.

I walked over to her. Her red hair was sprawled out around her. Her bright blue eyes were staring up at me.

'Please' Her mouth formed the word but nothing came out.

I knelt down on the ground beside her.

"It's unsafe to walk home alone at night." I said to her. No emotion in my voice.

I leaned down and placed both hands on either side of her face. I bent my head down and stopped right before our lips touched. Looking her in the eyes I slowly sucked in a breath of air. A white fog flowed out of her body and into mine. Her eyes glazed over and her body relaxed. She was dead.

'beep beep beep beep

I groaned and hit the off button of my alarm clock. 7:00 am. It was difficult to wake up when half of the deaths in New York City took place at night. If it were a normal day I wouldn't have to get up this early. But today was not normal. No, today I had to start school. My father was making me do it. Even though I lived by myself in a totally different realm, a son must obey.

Angry I got up. It was barely light outside so I made my over to my light switch and turned it on. My eyes immediately went squished together, the light hurting my eyes after being accustomed to the dark for the seven hours of sleep I got last night. My room was all white. I wasn't one for decorating. All I had in my room was my bed and a side table.