We went upstairs and split up. I'm with Aaron and Sean. We went into a random studio. We hid behind the furniture. The guards checked our room and didn't find us. We sighed and left the room. We were looking in rooms to find the others. "Hey!" we heard. "Damn it!" Sean said. We went into a random room. I turned around.

"Matt? Jack, Jack, Carter, Dylan? what are you doing here?" I asked. "Ditto." Johnson said. "Hahaha." I said. "Jack and Jack are recording here." Carter explained. I smiled and nodded. "We were running from this stupid guard and he didn't see us in this room. Like how could you not see us, were literally standing behind the plants." I paused.

Matt and Aaron gave me a look. I turned around. "Oh hey." I said to the guard. "I'm stupid?" he asked. "Oh what? No, not you the other one." I said hitting his arm. He picked me up and pulling me closer. "Oh wow! You're breath smells great what toothpaste do you use?" I asked.

"It's called you better follow me or you and you're friends will be sitting in jail." he said. "What did we do?" I asked. "Its not you, it's him." he pointed to Aaron. I looked at Aaron. "What! Aaron! what the hell!" I said. "I didn't do anything." he said. Two guards came and got Aaron and Sean. "Can't you talk about this?" Sean asked.

The guard shook his head. "Sean, you're not helping." I said. They were carrying us out. "Wow! what great friends you are for helping!" I yelled to Jack, Jack, Matt, Dylan, and Carter. I saw Mahogany, Shawn, and Jacob. I motioned for them to do something. They didn't understand so I bit the guards hand. He screamed and dropped me and Sean. "Guys go to the car!" I yelled. "We have to get Aaron." I told Sean. He nodded.

He jumped on the guards and tried to make him drop Aaron. He put him down and we went running. I got a call.

"Grace, Bart's not here."

"What! Where'd he go?"

"I don't know."

I groaned.

"Ok hang on."

I hung up. "Go, down with Jacob and Mahogany, I'll be there soon." I told Sean and Aaron. They left. "Grace." I heard. I turned around and saw Shawn. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Helping." he smiled. I nodded. "Ok so we need to change into different clothes." He said. I nodded again. "Here." he said handing me grey sweat pants, plain black crop top, and sunglasses. "Keep watch." I told Shawn. He nodded. I snuck into The jacks studio again.

"Psh, Carter." I whispered. He looked at me. "Grace?" he asked. I nodded. "I need the keys to your car." I said. "Their over there." he pointed to the table. I nodded and went to get them. Shawn started making a weird noise. I looked at him. "what the hell does that mean?" I asked. "He's coming." he said. "Oh shit." I said. "Thanks, Carter i'll see you later." I said. I went to leave and saw the guard blocking the door.

There was a gap between his legs. I smirked. "Go Shawn!" I yelled and through him the keys. He ran and I slid between the mans legs and ran to the car. I got in and started it.

We all went back to the hotel.

I parked the car and took Carter's keys out. "What the hell was that?" Sean asked. I shrugged. We got out of the car and went to our rooms. I sat there and my phone beeped.

Mahogany: Look at Jerome's snapchat story!!

I looked and saw Nash, him, and Cam doing the kiss and slap game. I was pretty pissed Bash didn't ask me first. I love Mahogany, she always knows what's up.

@GraceJensen: 😠ok....

@MahoganyLOX: Sorry @GraceJensen 😬

@GraceJensen: No, thank you for telling me actually...❤️ @MahoganyLOX