Part 10- Past (part 3)

Start from the beginning

Avni said almost breaking down. Neil couldn't bear anymore. He turned Avni around and held her arms n pulled her closer n looked directly into her eyes.

Neil- (In a calm convincing voice) Avni u r not cursed, do u get that? Rape was attempted on u, right? But did they get successful? No. Because Avni u r not cursed. Instead u r blessed. Not everyone can escape from such situations n again learn to live life. But see u r strong. If someone else would there instead of u, she would have committed suicide or done something to herself. But u r so strong Avni. Instead of running from the problems u decided to face them. U r my brave Avni. Understand? And I don't like it when someone calls my best friend cursed, okay?

Avni smiled a little while tears flowed down her cheeks. Neil gently wiped the tears. Avni hugged him tightly as if finding the lost peace in his arms. Neil hugged her back as if trying to protect her. They remained in the same position for sometime. After a good 300 secs they broke the hug and sat on a bench nearby. Avni kept her head on Neil's shoulder while Neil's arm was wrapped around Avni's waist protectively with their other hands intertwined. Avni decided to break the silence. Avni started speaking softly.

Avni - Neil, u know I was in eleventh std and just 16 when first rape attempt was done. On that day, I was coming back from my classes when I got a call from Sameera, my childhood frenemy. She invited me to a party at her place. I asked her the reason of throwing the party as it was neither the birthday of anyone from her family nor the anniversary of her parents. She told me it was just for fun and I was invited. I agreed and went there. The place was extremely quiet and deserted. I was confused for a second as there was no-one there. Not even a single person. I stepped inside and suddenly someone covered my mouth with a cloth and pushed me in a room. I tried hard to open the door but in vain. Suddenly the lights were switched on. I saw the room there was nothing but a bed there which was decorated with rose petals. I saw that Aditya, my biggest enemy was sitting in front of me on a chair. I asked scared what was he doing here? He didn't reply me but instead pulled me by my waist and huskily said that either I should allow him to make out with me n cooperate n bear less pain or else protest n bear much more pain. I tried to run away, I shouted, I kicked, I punched and what not, but he was stronger. I cried my lungs out. Bhai had came back to return my phone which I left in the car. Bhai was passing by. He heard me shout n tried to break the door sensing something wrong. The door broke open.Aditya saw him & both of them started fighting, Bhai instructed me to leave. But I insisted that I'll not leave him alone. He requested me n somehow managed to get me out of there but as soon as I opened the door to leave....... I...... I.... Sa......saw tha...... That.........
Neil- U saw?
Avni - that Aditya killed Bhai. He mercilessly killed him.
Avni said with a shaky voice. She continued.
Avni- Not only this but when chachu filed a case against him, Aditya killed him too. After 4 months again rape was attempted on me. That too by my so called best friend Ashay. I somehow escaped from him but he didn't stop. He wanted revenge. That night he sneakily entered my room. I didn't know he was present there as it was very late n I was sound asleep. After sometime I woke up cuz I felt weight on me. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw his face. Yes he was lying on me. I was  about to scream but he covered my mouth. I tried very hard to escape. In the struggle, the vase kept beside the bed fell. At the same time dadi was passing by. She was going back to her room after refilling the jug. She heard the noise and thought of checking on me. Fortunately or unfortunately, that night I forgot to lock the door. Dadi entered and saw me struggling. She shouted. Only chachi was at home at that time. She came running into my room after listening to dadi's scream but before she could reach, Ashay hit dadi's head with another vase which was kept beside the table. By the time chachi came, dadi had already breathed her last. As chachi had pretty much saw n understood everything, she was a threat to him. He cut her neck with a piece of the broken vase. After all this he ran out from there. I was in a trauma after all this. Mom n dad came after sometime. I told them everything that had happened. Dad filed a case against Ashay. Although he was sentenced to prison, some girl married him. The girl's father was very rich. Ashay was free the next day, as the girl's father had done his bale. He is still out there. Free n fine."

To say Neil was shocked would be an understatement. He felt disgusted at Ashay n the girl who married him. He felt like killing Ashay right now. But on the other hand he also felt happy cuz Avni trusted him n told him her past. He felt his shirt getting wet due to her sobs. He turned to Avni n hugged her tight. He caressed her back and tried to calm her down.
Neil - Sshhh Avni, no need to cry. See we all r with u, no one is gonna leave u. We all love u.
Avni broke the hug n said
Avni - That's what's the problem is Neil, everybody who loves me leaves me.
It was enough for Neil he didn't know how to calm her down. Avni continued .
Avni- Like everyone else U'll also leave me. I'll be all alo..........

That was it, Neil crashed his lips on hers not allowing her to continue. Avni was shocked but she understood that he kissed her to calm her down and not out of his desires. Soon, Avni started to reciprocate. The kiss was soothing & passionate. Avni poured in all her frustration n Neil seemed to calm her down. After sometime, they broke apart due to lack of air. Neil's hands were still placed on cheeks, while Avni's hand rested on his neck. She was looking down not able to meet his gaze while he was just staring at her intently. Suddenly Avni turned n started walking towards the hotel but Neil caught her hand. As she turned around, the sight she saw shocked her to the core...........

**********************************

Very sorry for the cliffhanger guys. But Dil kya Kare jab Kisi ko readers ko cliffhanger Dena itna pasand ho? 😉😅

So here's the chappy guys. Do tell me how was the chapter through comments n don't forget to vote. Silent readers also pls vote. It takes just some seconds to vote. Pls. And also sorry again for the delay but promise this time the chappy will be updated within two days of the completion the target.

Target - 75 votes

Lots of love hugs and kisses 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Bhargavi😊