You just shoved your hands inside your pocket, ignoring the continuous whispering around you.

"He's kind of cute actually.." This sentence made (M/N) stop in his tracks, he turned his head to the person who said that, it was a girl with pink skin along with a,

'A floating uniform?' (M/N) was confused to what he saw, but he brushed off the thought.

"Excuse me miss.. Do i really look cute to you?"

"Oh you heard me? Sorry, i was just thinking out loud! I'm Ashido, Ashido Mina! And my invisible friend here is Hagakure-san! What's your name?"

(M/N) smirked to himself before he responded,

"You'll know later, besides i'm a special guest here~"

"Oh really? Well it's nice to meet you special guest! We'll see you around!" Hagakure beamed before she and Mina  walked away with wide smiles.

'Oh they believed it.. Oh well guess i have to find Izuku..'

The (H/C)-haired male smiled to himself before walking away to the cafeteria, following some students since he doesn't recognize the place very well.

When he reached the cafeteria, he took notice of how crowded the place was, making him uncomfortable, he shrugged the feeling off, looking around to see any signs of green hair, his eyes fell on a familiar ash-blonde, yelling at his small boyfriend.

The sight brought a scowl on (M/N)'s face, he cracked his knuckles before walking over to them, he also took notice of five other people sitting with them, Uraraka, Iida, Shouto, Kaminari and Kirishima.

He went behind the yelling Bakugo, the other teens looked at the (H/C)-haired male, Kaminari and Uraraka's face paled, Kirishima and Iida's mouth tightly closed, Shouto remained quiet, knowing exactly who the male is, Midoriya was left speechless.

"The hell you f*ckers looking at-" (M/N) held Bakugo by the shoulder, feeling a cold hand pressed against his shoulder, he instantly turned his head to see the taller male, a blank smile on his face.

"Excuse me sir, don't you think that yelling at lunch time is rude? At least have some manners~" (M/N) tightened the grip on his shoulder, Bakugo gritted his teeth in anger, he stood up , glaring at the (E/C) orb of the male, gaining some student's attention.

"And who the hell do you think you are, scum?!"

'How the hell did this one-eyed f*cker get here?!' Bakugo thought with a growl.

"I suggest you stop f*cking around and don't mess, with, my, boyfriend." (M/N) said through gritted teeth.

Bakugo irked at his remark, but remembered what the Principal told him,

"Bakugo-san, l know you may hate him, but try to control your temper, he may seem intimidating but he still has the heart of a hero deep inside him."

The sentence that (M/N) had said made Kirishima and Kaminari's jaw drop, Todoroki had a shocked expression, Uraraka and Iida already knew, Midoriya's face is as red as Kirishima's hair, but he was lucky the other students from other classes minded their own bussiness before (M/N) exclaimed his sentence.

"M-Midoriya... Boyfriend.. Who's this?!"

Midoriya gulped before telling the others to gather around the table closely to make sure no one hears, (M/N) smirked, looking at his green-haired boyfriend before leaving the cafeteria.

....

"That was strange... Isn't?" Iida told Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Yeah, but he has five more days until his behaviour results come out, so i'm sure protecting Deku-kun from Bakugo-kun is part of it?" Uraraka sweatdropped at the thought of the Bakugo and (M/N).

"G-Guys..!" Midoriya was flustered, remembering the event that happened a while ago.

"Anyways, you two make sure to do your homework! I'm heading off this way!"

"Okay, bye guys! I'm heading over at the grocery store to get dinner!"

"Oh, okay, bye guys!" With that Uraraka and Iida waved their goodbye, heading off, leaving Midoriya to walk home.

....

"I wonder how's Mom..." Midoriya said to himself, walking up the metal stairs of the apartment they live in.

When Midoriya opened the door to the apartment, the smell of metal entered his nose, instantly cringing at the scent.

He looked around, the place dim and gloomy.

"Mom? I'm home..!" No answer.

"Mom?"

Midoriya started getting nervous, he ignored taking off his shoes, entering the kitchen, he instantly saw something that can haunt him for the rest of his life.

"Mom.. No.. N-No.." Dropping his bag, color drained off his face, his eyes wide as a deer caught in headlights.

Infront of him was his mother, Inko Midoriya, a knife through her stomach, but midoriya paid no mind to it.

What disturbed him was the fact that,

The usual scar that his villain boyfriend's marks on his victims was in his mother's arm, Midoriya held back the thought of vomiting.

"He wouldn't... R-Right..?" The green haired boy started tearing up, his small cries turning into sobs, until he screamed in despare.

"OKA-SAN!" Midoriya shuffled to his dead mother's body, hugging it closely, his tears dropping into her yellow, blood-stained shirt.

'He used me.... I will.. Never forgive him..'