22. Drama & Zen

Mulai dari awal

To add insult to injury, I have grades to back it up. I am dedicated when it comes to my studies and the recent lack of motivation and interest in them was a first. From an outsider's point of view, I am 100% into this and I love it to the bone. But that's not real. And Jungkook is the only one who figured it out, simply because he never leaves my side.

He knows me better than people who known me my entire life, people who raised me.

"Is there anything that just... puts a big fat smile on your face? Anything at all?" Jungkook nudges me and I shake my head, unsure on what to say. "You like music, right? Why not be a DJ?" he suggests.

"Because I don't know how to be a DJ?" I offer.

"Oh please, they just tweak the song a bit and bring an USB wherever they go, it's not rocket science," he rolls his eyes, making me chuckle at his comment, simply because he's spot on. "How about working as a radio host? You have a good speaking voice, you could play music. Would you ever try that?"

"Do I look like someone who enjoys speaking in public?"

"No, but that's why I suggested you work as a radio host, not as... a weather girl," he laughs at my eye-roll. "Come on. Think; use that pretty little brain of yours. Is there anything you are interested in?"

"Music," I shrug, because he did get that one right. "But I'm not talented in any way. I just like listening to it and I make good playlists. And I guess... photography?"

"You're into photography?" he sounds surprised.

"I'm shocked you didn't snoop around my room a bit more and found the photo albums."

"I am very considerate of your privacy," he tells me in a serious tone and with a straight face.

"Sure you are," I laugh. "Especially when I'm taking my clothes off or when it comes to my underwear."

"That was a moment of weakness," he lamely tries to defend himself. "And stop trying to change the subject. Photography and music. Then let's do that. Look for a job. Do some research! If you can try to bring me back to life, I'm pretty damn sure you can find a job in those fields."

"Yeah, except I'm kind of busy with trying to bring you back to life," I point out.

"You're more important," he shakes his head.

"Not in my book," I disagree with him instantly. He can say whatever the hell he wants to say – bringing him back is my number one priority. As soon as I figure out how to do it. "Enough about this. I just got lectured by mommy dearest, I don't need a lecture from you too. Be the one person around me that won't tell me what to do and how to act, I beg of you."

"Okay," he agrees instantly.

"Wow," I mumble. "That was... easy."

"It's your call, JJ," he shrugs. "All I know is that I don't want to be the cause of your annoyance. At least not when it comes to real, adult stuff. I'll still be happy to annoy you with randomly scaring you every now and then."

"I will be utterly shocked if that ever changes," I chuckle. "Come on, I had enough of drama today. Let's sleep."

"Can't sleep, princess," he reminds me.

"I know," I sigh as I get away from his arm and off the couch. "It's simply easier to say that than 'Come on, follow me so that you can creepily watch me while I snore and drool on the pillow'," I tell him.

"That description is so accurate, it actually hurts."

"Come on, be quiet. I want to be zen now."

"But-"

"Shhhh!" I turn and put a finger over his mouth because I feel like being dramatic. "Zen," I whisper and turn around, smiling when I hear him laughing as he follows me to my room.

...

So, I posted like a teaser to a new story because I obviously have a death wish. Here's a very short info on them all.

Kill him – mafia/cop, pretty funny, all of BTS is in it, JKxOC

Two Night Stand – romcom, Emkook (will write when I have a chance RIP)

THIS ONE, MAH BABY

And now The Ex, which I will officially start... soon.

Tbh, if ya like one of my stories you'll probably like the others, I keep it in a similar style lol.

The rest are on hiatus and there are more planned. I honestly don't know what I'm gonna update next, it's a lottery, but you can be sure I'll update something soon.

LOVE YOU! <3

Random Kookie photo to make ya happy - Kookieception