Chapter 8

Tyler ran out of the house. I didn't know what was happening, but I smelled smoke, so I followed him, I saw debby Tyler and josh staring at the house. I was still confused. I heard something crash behind me and ran to Tyler's arms. He held me to him, keeping me warm, it was the middle of the night. I looked up at Tyler's face. It was tinted red and was streaked with tears. I looked back at the house and quickly saw why. There was fire. A lot of it. It covered above my room, Tyler's room, and most of the office. Josh said it started in the office, and spread to my room, then the other bedrooms. It wasn't downstairs yet. The fire department got there and put it out before it spread down the stairs. They came out with a lot of stuff that wasn't burnt. Pictures and frames and CDs and articles of clothing were thrown across the floor. We all went through looking for our stuff and I found all of my pictures from the house, my phone, and my backpack. But nothing else. I guess since it was so close to my room none of my clothes survived it. Everyone else was picking up clothes and josh had a ton of CDs. We got out of the yard with all the money we had, luckily none of that was burned, and our wallets, we all went to the bank and the boys took out enough money to buy us a hotel room for a couple nights. We drove to the nearest hotel and bought a room on the 6th floor with two beds and enough room for the four of us. We set everything down and tried to decide where to get food from. We ended up going to chipotle, which always makes people feel better. How can you not smile while eating a burrito? So we sat there, eating chipotle, reliving the night by talking through the scenario, and then fell asleep, somehow, all in one bed.

I woke up around 10:00 and Debby did too. We both sat and drank coffee then left a note for the boys saying we were going shopping. The first place both of wanted to go was the mall. We both went into the stores of our choice, and I had gotten done first, as usual. I grabbed a chai smoothie with boba and sat Down with my book in front of forever 21 and waited for debby. I got about 50 pages into my book when she finally emerged from the store with 5 bags full of dresses and blouses. I stood up, grabbed my 3 bags, and we walked out of the mall. We got back to the hotel and threw our stuff on the bed but the boys weren't there. There was a note on the TV. "Ladies-" it read "we went to the studio to record some new tracks. Have fun today, we'll see you tonight. Don't come to the studio (spoilers) love, ty and josh" debby and I exchanged looks, changed clothes, and went to Taco Bell for lunch. We picked up a couple tacos for the boys and left them in the lobby for mark to pick up. Once we dropped off the food, I went to the library, while debby hung out at the clothing store next door. I spent about an hour there and came out with 3 books, debby came out with another bag. We got in the car and went back to the hotel, tried on all of our clothes for eachother, and then I sat down to read. She went to her studio. I read for 4 hours and just as I dozed off, Tyler came in, changed his clothes, and Layed down with me. We fell asleep together, holding onto eachother for warmth. And stayed like that all night.

** hey guys! Sorry it took so long. I've had a really busy week. But I think this chapter is good so yeah. I love you my pilots!!!!! Stay street |-/**