Chapter 4

"Y-you want me to sing with you? Nononononono I could never. I mean. You're PANIC! AT THE DISCO and I'm just plain old Haily Lancaster."
"You sure?" He looked at me with big eyes.
I looked down at my phone to see an unread message from my mom. It said that something and I needed to go home right away. "Yeah. I uh. I better get home. I'll umm... I'll see you guys tomorrow." I grabbed Tyler's hand
"I'm going to walk her out." He replied. Chasing me out of the room.
My eyes were watering. "Haily. Haily stop. What happened?"
I stopped and turned around. "I. I dont know. I just. I know something's wrong so we have to go. Come with me." He got in the car and drove me home. He pulled around the back and I started climbing up my wall. I got into my bedroom to find it completely empty. Tears rolled down my cheeks. /everything will be okay/ I thought. /everything will be fine./ I started running down the stairs. Without looking I slipped on a puddle of a thick red liquid. I scrambled to get out of the house as I quickly realized it was blood. As I struggled trying to get out of the house I saw my dad. His lifeless body sprawled out on the ground. Gun still in his hand. There was a gouge in his temple still pouring blood. I panicked. The last thing I remember was Tyler lifting me over his shoulder and carrying me out of the empty house as I fell asleep.

**i know, it's a short chapter. But you never know. If I get some votes and comments then maybe I'll update on Sunday or Monday instead of Wednesday. Also my kik is: tst1901 if you have any suggestions or things that you want to happen between any of the characters. So just kik me and then maybe I'll put you in an authors note or something? I don't know just kik me if you want anything specific in the story. I love my skeletøn clique. Stay street |-/**