Chapter 5

I woke up with a start. I was having another nightmare about my dad. It was always the same. I watched him and I woke up at the gunshot. The part I didn't see. The part I have to imagine. When I saw him the only thing left was his lifeless body, surrounded by blood. I felt my hair. I cut most of it off after everything had happened. I've been living with Tyler ever since the accident happened, already a week ago. My moms living in an apartment about a block from here. I haven't gone back to school yet. The bloodstained memories are too strong to think about anything but what's happening currently. I can't think about anything over a day in advance. Tyler walked in, carrying coffee for me, exactly the way I liked it, and turned on the tv, we sat there silently, my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me, and we stayed like that until it got late. I fell asleep in his arms, knowing that there wouldn't be any nightmares that night, I felt safe as long as I was in his arms.
** hey guys sorry it took so long! (And it's so short) I've been really busy with school and stuff and when I wrote it stupid wattpad deleted it >~< but I rewrote it so I hope you liked it. Stay street my pilots |-/**