Chapter 2

**hey you guys! I know I promised this on Friday, but I was at a TWENTY ØNE PILØTS concert so I didn't get home until 2:30 AM and I hadn't eaten at all so yeah :) and I've been trying to write it in my composition book all weekend and finally finished!!! Haha stay street you guys |-/**

I kept zoning out in class. I could not get Tyler's face out of my head. He had found out all my secrets, and yet he still understood. He didn't mind the pain that I had felt.

After class, Tyler and Josh found me and we talked for about 20 minutes. When we finished talking, I looked over and my bus was gone. I panicked realizing I forgot my phone, and my house is too far to walk to. Noticing my panic, Tyler offered to drive me home. I felt bad, but accepted his offer, forgetting my house was an hour away. I typed my address into his GPS and he immediately started talking to me. He talked for the whole hour, only stopping to listen to my response. Once we got to my house, he stopped the car and just sat there, staring at me. I smiled and wanted to say something, "why are you staring at me?" I asked.

He quickly replied, "'cause you're beautiful." both of us began laughing, as we realized how horribly cliché that was. I got out of the car and ran up to the door, eager to get to my bedroom.

I walked into the house and almost made it up the stairs when I heard his booming voice, "you're late." He yelled. I winced and tiptoed back down the stairs. "Why are you late?" He kept yelling.

"Dad... I'm sorry...," I was trying to keep myself from sounding as scared as I was, "I got held up at school talking to someone and I missed the bus so he drove me home."

He wouldn't move. "Just. Stop. Do your chores and go to your room. You're grounded."

I felt a tear running down my cheek. I looked down and ran up to my room. Slamming my door behind me. I leaned against it and watched my tears roll onto my desk as I stumbled, falling onto my bed, I felt defeated.

The next thing I knew there was a knock on my window. I saw the 2 glowing eyes of a person, as well as a ladder, I opened the window and saw Tyler waiting there, as if he knew that I would need him. "Come on," he whispered, "I'm going to take you somewhere."

**to get the next chapter I need 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS. I think you guys can do it!!!! love you guys!!! |-/**