A Mysterious Rescuer

Start from the beginning

"It's ok, Sweetie. You're safe now," a strange, but soothing voice whispers close to your ear.

An involuntary shiver goes up your spine from the voice and you slowly open your eyes. You see a handsome face staring into yours with a pair of the deepest brown eyes you have ever seen. You are so mesmerized that you stare up into his eyes, not even hearing him speak till he raises an eyebrow and leans closer to your ear.

"I said can you hear me?" he whispers again

"Y-yes. I hear you," your voice shakes a bit.

He smiles and chuckles slightly which send an even bigger shiver through you as he sits back and looks at you. When he does it feels like he looks straight into your mind. He was insanely attractive and you were never one to hide it when you thought someone was good looking. He seemed to be able to tell what you were thinking now cause a slight slight smirk teased his full lips.

"Where am I?" your voice comes out in a squeak which seems to amuse him.

"At my place. I promise you're safe here," as he speaks he leans closer and gently props you up with pillow and brushes your now dry hair out of your face.

His hands are large,but are gentle as he strokes your cheek, 'You have a small cut there on your cheek. I cleaned it though. You'll be fine."

"Who are you?" you are in trance staring at those eyes

"My name is Steven. What's yours?" he watches you.

"What happened?" you ignore his question, getting another little teasing smirk at his lips

"I saw those men grab you and try to kidnap you. I was walking by fortunately and stopped them. I knocked them out and brought you here." he smiles.

"But you're a stranger, why should you help me?" You were still very confused.

"I couldn't let anyone as beautiful as you have a mean looking pair like that for company. Besides, you wouldn't much like what they had planned for you," He watches your face closely, still speaking in a soft but soothing whisper.

"I want to go home"

"I'll take you home as soon as you feel up to it, but I suggest you stay the night to make sure. You can sleep on the couch or I can. But we can figure that out later," he watches you.

You were starting to feel relaxed even though you were still basically too weak to move and at the mercy of a complete stranger. Sure, he was drop dead gorgeous and had eyes that could see through steel, and a voice that washed over your ever sense and lulled you to a dreamlike state of comfort, but that was all you knew about him. Who knew what kind of person he could be?!

"How do I know that you aren't a killer?" you try to glare at him, but it falls flat.

He chuckles and leans forward right next to your ear and then somehow leans closer still. He takes a slow breath and you can feel the warmth of his breath on your neck and you swallow the growing lump in your throat and wait for his voice. You had only been awake a few minutes and yet you already were craving that sound.

"Now, baby. If I was going to kill you or hurt you, don't you think I would have done it already," his voice is low in your ear

Your cheeks flush red at the closeness of the handsome stranger. He leans back, just slightly so his lips are inches from yours. You know its wrong to be so fascinated, so mesmerized, so hypnotized by him, but you know deep down if he kissed you now, you wouldn't resist him.

He must again read your mind cause he presses his lips to yours. You return it, though your lips quiver slightly against his. He pulls away and smiles warmly at you and then plants tiny kisses your cheek, making you turn even redder and then sits up, away from you. You stare at him, mouth slightly agape and just look at him and take in all his features.

"Now, are you hungry?" he starts to stand up.

You can only nod, unable to speak as you start to take in all that happened. He gets up and goes to head to the kitchen.

"Its (y/n)" you call out

He turns and comes back, "What?"

"My name. It's (Y/n)"

A bright smile spreads across his face, "(y/n). I like it. It suits you."

You smile and he starts back for the kitchen. He stops in the doorway and leans on it and looks at you. That playful smirk on his lips again.

"I'll be back in a moment, (Y/n). I'm going to throw a pizza in the oven and then you and I can start to get to know each other. I'll answer any question you want to know.. But actually first I'm getting get something warm and dry for you to wear," He smiles and leaves the room.

Your heart is racing now like a schoolgirl with a crush and you giggle. This was either fate or the perhaps fastest cause of Stolkholm Syndrome in history, but you were already falling for Steven. Maybe you had accidentally found someone very special. Or maybe he was a even darker foe than the ones he saved you from. You noticed the fuzzy panda hat on a chair and smile. Maybe he was one of those cute and cuddly pandas. Or maybe he was a dark Panda. You'd just have to wait and see.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. So, there it is. If you haven't already checked out his channel and you like ASMR and especially ASMR roleplays, check him out. He's a master or ASMR roleplay. He can make hid videos a perfect mixture of dark and creepy and are at the same time soothing and exciting. I highly suggest you check his Youtube channel out. Once you d,o you'll understand this so much more. He is quite hypnotizing to say the least. I'll include a link to his channel as an external link cause it won't let me at the top and I couldn't pick just one of his videos to include.

I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll try and update this again soon.