A Mysterious Rescuer

(DISCLAIMER: Ok, so this is from your point of view. (Y/n) means your name.)
I hope you enjoy this. This is an original short. This was fun to write. Steven is a fascinating subject for writing. So all that I come up with about him is just him just setting off my imagination. I am hoping my ADHD brain will cooperate and I will be able to write more of these.

And stevenasmr if you see this. I hope you like it.

HUGE  shoutout  and thank you to the awesome artist  from Instagram that did the art: thelizzyvee.  She is amazing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The park was empty due to the late hour and rather intense downpour of rain. It had come on suddenly so everyone had run for their cars and homes. Even the squirrels that usually scampered in the trees had sought shelter as well as the birds that stopped their normal merry concert to rest in the shelter of their nests.

Most people would run out of the rain to get dry and not walk in it. But the rain didn't bother you. In all honesty, you barely felt it. You had just at last finished a very long, unpleasant day. The rain poured down on you and trickled down your hair and face as you walked aimlessly in the park. The rain mingled with the tears that had been pouring down your cheeks for the past hour. You felt so lost inside, so alone. Life had not been kind to you in the past few months. You had fallen away from your friends and your family. Your job had been super hard and you were barely able to pay the bills. Today just reminded you how much you had lost. You had decided that you just wanted to get lost in the rain for a while, to get lost in your thoughts. The rain was soothing to you and you needed all you could get.

A sudden much stronger gust of wind makes the rain sting on your cheek. An equally sudden flash of lightning lights up the sky and startles you as the trees, bare of leaves, stretch in grabbing tentacles across the park. You wipe the rain out of your eyes and run to a gazebo for some shelter finally when the sky erupts in thunder causing it to shake the ground. The storm was directly overhead.

As soon as you get into the gazebo you brush your wet, dripping hair out of your eyes, red from bloodshot from crying so much earlier. The thunder crashes around you deafeningly and you hug yourself, shivering s bit from the coolness of the breeze on your wet skin. The way the wind blew through your shelter caused the rain to become a mist that seemed to soak the rest of the way through you.

You are so focused on the storm that you don't hear the sound of a van slow down and the idle nearby in the street. The thunder crashing also prevents you from hearing the doors open behind you. Two men in large dark hoodies slip out of the van and slowly sneak over towards you, creeping closer and closer to you. They stare at you, taking in every detail of your figure and smirk wickedly. They had been looking for a new victim and you looked perfect for what they wanted as you stood there alone, silhouetted occasionally by a flash of lightning.

They get to the gazebo when you turn and see them. You scream, but its drowned out by a another crash of thunder. You start to run but they run after you grabbing you quickly. A pair of rough strong arms grab you and yank you back roughly. You scream again only to have hand clamps over your mouth. tears sting your eyes as you are helplessly dragged to their van.

Just as they are about to drag you in, something slams into them. You get knocked aside with the men and hit your head. pain shoots through your head and you start to black out just as you hear a struggle and then feel a hand on your cheek. A soft hand touches your cheek as you slip into blackness.

(2 hours later)

The first thing you notice is the sound of washing dripping into a bowl, like it was being wrung out. A cool damp rag is tenderly wiped on your forehead and cheek, which suddenly stings. Your head throbs in pain causing you to whimper pitifully. A hand gently strokes your hair. You were still in your wet clothes, but wrapped in several blankets.