"I know that. I don't care." Jungkook says against Taehyung's skin.

"B-But..."

"Do you want me to stop?" Jungkook looks up in Taehyung's eyes. "Tell me, do you want me to stop. If you don't want to I---".

"No, no don't...don't stop. Do anything you want." Taehyung immedietly replies, cutting Jungkook.

"I'd love to baby." Jungkook says and Taehyung's heart flutters at the nickname. It coming out of Jungkook's mouth makes him crazy, makes him giddy. It makes him happy.

"But as we are in the kitchen, you will have to stay quiet. I'll make you feel good." Jungkook winks and Taehyung is already excited about what's to come.

Taehyung isn't sure if he is ready to be completely intimate with Jungkook. Sure they have been intimate but not much like sex, of course. He does not know what Jungkook will do but he is ready. Taehyung himself decided to take things slow. What the hell was ge thinking. It's impossible. It's been just a day since Jungkook confessed and apologised and here they are, in eachother's arms, skin to skin, tangled in eachother, closer then ever.

Jungkook knows Taehyung needs a little time even when he is letting him do anything he wants. Jungkook just wants to make his mate feel good but he won't cross the limit yet. The limit being them having sexual intercourse. He knows Taehyung is hesistant of being naked infront of him. He knew it when he once took off Taehyung's shirt and how hesistant he got. He will wait. He knows Taehyung is worth the wait.

Jungkook cups Taehyung's face and brings him for a kiss. The kiss starts slow, soft and gentle then turning a little sensual. The kiss gets heated not so long after and Taehyung parts his lips as Jungkook demands enterence. Jungkook's hands drops from Taehyung's face to his hips and he brings him closer. Taehyungs legs circling around Jungkook's pelvic.

Taehyung shudders when Jungkook moves his hips as a thrust. The movement sending a jolt of pleasure in his body. Jungkook starts rolling his hips and Taehyung wants to scream.

"Ahh J-Jungk...Jungkook...ahh." Taehyung is unable to produce a full sentence as Jungkook begins thrusting a little faster, his lips attached to Taehyung's neck, sucking and marking bruises.

"You. Are. So so. Fucking. Beautiful." Jungkook punctuates every word with a rough thrust and Taehyung can't just keep quiet.

"Keep it quiet baby, we don't want company here now do we?" Jungkook says and attaches his lips to Taehyung's, swallowing his moans as his thrusts turn Taehyung into a mess. Taehyung feels his stomach tighten and heat pool inside and he whimpers against Jungkook's lips who gets the signal. His thrusts turn sharp and erratic and Taehyung feels as if he will pass out any moment. The pleasure is far too much or maybe beacause its his first experience.

"C-Close...I'm c-cl..."

He comes hard before he can finish his sentence, legs shuddering, a wet patch apperaing at his crotch area. His arms are loosely around Jungkook and legs have given up. Jungkook kisses him for a brief moment, putting in it everything that is left. The kitchen resonates from their heavy breathing. Them being lost in each other, not caring about a single thing. Jungkook holds Taehyung tighter and a soft kiss is shared after such an intimate moment.

"Oh My God. Oh my eyes. Oh my nose. I am going to be smell deprived." Both Jungkook and Taehyung break the kisa to see the owner of the voice, finding Yoongi standing at the door, eyes and nose covered.

"Seriously, in the kitchen, you both have your goddamn rooms. Why the kitchen?" Yoongi hisses and Taehyung hides his face in Jungkook's chest and the other just smiles sheepishly.