"Oh no, maam. It's not. I would be delighted to take Violet to her school." He said, smiling innocently.

Aunt Mary smiled back. "Okay then." She turned to face to me. "Is it fine with you Violet?"

My eyes widen. "Uhm-- yeah. Sure." I said, taken off guard.

We hopped into the car, Axel smiling the whole way.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replies, turning the engine on.

I rolled my eyes at him as he started to drive.

"Your aunt seems to like me." He said, taking a glance at me.

I side-eyed him. "That's because she doesn't know how dangerous you are."

His lip curled up. "I'm dangerous in bed but you like it."

My eyes widen, play punching him. "Shut up!"

He laughs. "You do! I know, especially when you moan. God, I miss you so much." He said, hie eyes flickering at me.

I miss you too.

"Well, I don't so.." I said, jokingly.

He rolled his eyes, stopping the car by an empty, narrow road heading to the center of town.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not having an aidea what he's up to.

"I can't take it anymore. I miss you and your body so much." He says, unbuckling himself as he slowly moved towards me.

"Axel! I have school to get to!" I said, pushing him away.

But he didn't flinch, instead he pushed the little lever thingy at the side of my seat as he moved on top of me making me fall on my back. "Axel!" I said, laughing.

"What?" He asked, acting oblivious. "I have been waiting for this moment since last night. Especially in your little black dress. You don't know how hard I tried to not cum just by the sight of you." He said, moving down slowly.

I covered my face trying to hide my blush. "Axel. Please, stop it!"

He moved my hands from my face as he smiled. "Please tell me you miss me too." He says, sliding his down to my neck as he looked me into the eyes his lips parted.

I bit my lip as my eyes lingered on his lips and then I looked up at him. "I do."

With no hesitation, he pulled me into a kiss not really minding whether or not there were cars passing by.

I snaked my hand to his wavy, brown hair pulling him even deeper. "I miss you so much." I say at every breath.

He slid his hand up my skirt as he rubbed the outsides of my pussy in circles through the fabric of my underwear, playing with me.

"I don't... ugh... really think we should be doing this here." I said, moaning at the sensation of his fingers on my pussy lips.

He smiled, his lips still touching mine. "The car is tinted just for you." He said as he rubbed my clit through the fabric faster and faster.

"Fuck!" I moaned, tilting my body backwards as my hands grabbed on to his body for dear life.

"I haven't even started but you're already really wet." He said, cockily. He slid my underwear to the side giving him full access to my now aching pussy.

"Shut--- oh fuck!" I moaned louder as his fingers touched my clit directly, his rustic hands doing wonders to my body. "--- up!" I finished.

He slowed down, giving me time to breathe and catch my breath. But he slid his two fingers inside my entrance with no warning which made me hold on to his hair tighter, pulling him down for a kiss to stop myself from moaning so loudly.

His fingers went inside and out my vagina slowly, taking its time, sending pleasure chills to my body. My hands grabbed his as I tried to feel the rythm of his hands penetrating my pussy and I rocked my body to and fro making his fingers go deeper into my entrance.

"You're learning, huh?" He said as he thrusted his finger deep into my vagina.

I smiled, cupping my hands to his cheeks. "I have a great teacher." I said, putting my thumb inside his mouth. He then proceeded licking my fingers and sucking it, sliding his mouth up and down the finger as if he was sucking a little cock.

I rocked my body faster as he pushed his finger inside and out of my pussy fasternand faster. He moaned as he went down and kissed my neck, sucking on the skin just below my ear.

I can't believe I'm doing this 20 minuted before school! I never would have imagined myself having sex with a guy in his car literally a few minutes before I had to face a bunch of people.

But I couldn't care less now.

Axel took out his fingers exactly before I could cum, making me lose the excitement building down my pussy but was then replaced by something bigger than his fingers.

He unbuttoned his jeans as he took out his now erect dick and I could feel it twitching as he placed it just right by my entrance. He didn't move it as pre-cum came out, lubricating my already wet pussy. He let it slide through my clit, teasing me which made me arch back as I moaned in frustration. "Axel, stop!" I said, begging him.

He pulled my head up to a kiss before he pushed his hard dick inside me. My pussy tightened as he pushed his full 8-inch cock inside me. "Oh, shit! Axel!" I screamed but he covered my mouth.

"Shh. Someone will hear you." He said, shooshing me.

I doubt it. Nobody drove around in this place. There literally was a shortcut heading to the center of town and usually, cars would take that road instead. I should've known this was his plan considering how he volunteerednto drive me to school. Little did I know he was planning on driving me crazy before he drove me to school.

He grabbed my hips with both his hands as he positioned himself better. He then leaned forward to me, sliding his hands through mine as he pounded me harder.

My mind was now running in circles as the sensation filled my brain with feelings that I haven't felt before. He really was feeling himself and I can tell he was hungry just by the way he pounded me. He was hard but soft at the same time that I couldn't fully comprehend what to feel. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my heart beat louder and louder by the second as he thrusted his cock deeper into me. My mind was now clearly in a frenzy as his hands ran down to my clit, rubbing and flickering it, adding more chills to my body.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" Axel moaned as he tilted his head, placing his other hand on my waist as he pulled me, meeting the direction of his cock.

I closed my eyes as my hands intertwined to his that was on my clit, us playing with it together. "Axel! I can't hold on any longer!" I said, biting my lip as the excitement was at its peak.

I arched my back as I felt him go faster and faster, taking in both the sensation of our fingers on my clit and his dick in my pussy, pounding it like a hungry animal.

And then he collapsed on top of me, his breath on my neck as I tried to catch up with mine.

I felt his cum run inside of me as he moved slower and slower, thrusting in deep a few times before he kissed me on my lips.

We kissed for a minute or so before he sat down back on the driver's seat as he fixed himself up.

I laid there for a minute jist to relax and calm myself and I felt his hand intertwine with mine.

"Are you ready for school now?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

•••

Hello beautiful people on earth!

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked this chapter!

School's starting up and this will be my first year in college! So, good luck to me? I guess?

Song: Slow Hands- Niall Horan