Chapter 14: Be My Girlfriend

Moa's POV:

We are now in the last performance of the Europe tour, which means we are going back home to Japan after Germany.

I'm so excited to go back home! I miss my family and friends!

After an hour, the show's gonna start. Me and Yui are here playing with our phones, while Su-chan is busy studying English again. She's really into that language ever since we started going around the world.

A-chan is also here with us, but she said that she wanted to take a nap since she didn't sleep well. She'll take photos of us once we are on stage. I better remember to wake her up later.

While we were playing, I can hear Su-chan practicing her English skills.

And despite not knowing as much as she does, I know quite a lot of words.

I can hear her saying, "Thank you so much for your support! Come sing with us!"

Wooh! Guess my stealth studying payed off.

While I was enjoying my own thoughts, Yui suddenly tapped me.

"Hey, Moa-chan. Can you come with me to the bathroom? I really need to go."

"Ok, then."

We stood up and headed for the bathroom, but I noticed A-chan missing from the couch.

I stopped. "Eh? Wasn't A-chan here a while ago?" I said pointing at the sofa.

Yui answered, "She's probably setting up with the camera crew."

I shrugged it off and went with Yui.

We walked down the hallway to get to the bathroom which was on the other side.

Suddenly, Yui stopped, turned around, and looked at me with guilty eyes.

I'm sorry, Moa-chan."

Huh?

*Grab*

Someone suddenly grabbed me from behind. I was about to scream for my life when the person placed their hand on my mouth.

Next thing I knew, I was being dragged into a room.

The person let go of me. I turned around to see who it is, and I was surprised.

It was Jiko-san.

"Sorry about that Moa. Boss' orders."

He backed up and closed the door. I ran to catch him, but I was too late.

I knocked on the door again and again, pleading for Jiko-san to open the door.

"Guys? This isn't funny!"

I really hate being locked inside an unknown room!

"Moa-chan."

I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Jiro.

And in an instant, my heart was beating fast again.

"Don't bother calling them. I've been doing it for quite a while now and they have no intention of letting me out."

"What are they doing anyway? And why did Jiko-san said that it's the boss' orders?"

Jiro shrugged, "It's probably Asuka again. She's very mischievous at times. Well, whatever it is, I'm sure they'll let us out in a few."

I don't know how to respond so I just nodded.

He was sitting on a bench, so I went to sit near him. We decided we were going to wait for them to unlock the door. And that reminds me. Does Yui know something about this? Looks like I'm going to be asking her later.