Chapter 6: A Little Talk

Suzuka's POV:

Hours later: London

"Hey, Su-chan! We have two days of free time, right?" asked Moa.

"Yes, we do. We could go to sightseeing together!" I answered excitedly.

"Alright! So what time are we going tomorrow?" Asked Yui.

"Hmm. Let's see..." I pulled out a map of places that we can visit.

We decided to go to some places which are quite near the hotel. We picked spots where we can eat and shop. We haven't done any shopping in a while, so it's good to be able to go tomorrow with these two.

"It's gonna be fun! I can't wait!" Yui giggles.

All of us are here in our room. All three of us get to share one king-sized bed. Fortunately, we're quite short so we could easily fit in the bed.

The staff, the band, and our manager are all on the same floor. The following rooms right of us is where the band is staying in. They had their own rooms, but we requested that us girls get to share one room. Koba-san agreed with the arrangements.

We stayed in our room playing, watching movies, and telling stories until we became tired. Actually, Yui and Moa felt tired, so we prepared to go to bed.

Yui was on the left side of the bed while I was on the right, making Moa lie in the middle. I always loved this arrangement. I would snuggle close to Moa and Yui would hug her from the other side, while I would envelope my arm around both of them. I always feel like the caring big sister when I'm with these two. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them. Even though I'm already 20, I still enjoy being like a child with them. They're currently 18 and both are getting taller, but even their hearts still feel like kids.

An hour passed into the night, and I still can't sleep.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go outside of the hotel for a few moments.

I looked at the digital clock on the night stand. It's only 10 pm.

I changed my clothes and wore a thick jacket because it was cold outside. Yui and Moa are sleeping peacefully.

I slowly stepped out of the room and went to the elevator.

A few minutes later, I'm outside of the hotel and I saw a good coffee shop nearby and it has a good view of the city.

I have a good cup of coffee on my hand, and a great view of the city. The cool breeze of the night air is very soothing as well.

As I take in the scenery, I started remembering everything we've been through. Our start from Sakura Gakuin, the formation of BABYMETAL, the huge success of the band, our two albums, the past world tours, Kami band's departure, and the current world tour. Somehow, I feel a great deal of pride from what we have right now. Being able to perform with my two little sisters is something I really loved. But, sometimes it just feels empty. Don't get me wrong, because I really love singing and dancing in front of many. I loved being a performer, but sometimes, I can't be myself anymore. I have to keep up my Su-metal mask. I am an idol, after all. But, I really wish I could show who I really am without the danger of being judged by people. If only they would understand the true Suzuka.

As I was thinking of all this while sipping my coffee, I heard someone call my name.

"Suzuka? Is that you?" A male voice said.

I turned around and my heart started pumping hard again.

It was Kiro.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.