Chapter 13: Planning

Suzuka's POV:

"I wonder what kind of person is Asuka-san?" Asked Moa.

We're here at our room right now. Kiro had to leave to fetch her sister from the airport. Apparently, the mother of the Hiroshi siblings asked Koba-san if they can allow her to go with them for the rest of the Europe tour. Koba-san said yes, so she'll be coming with us. How do we know all this? He told us through our phone when Kiro told us to ask Koba. We were also told that she'll be the photographer for Babymetal, temporarily.

"I bet she looks really pretty." Commented Yui.

Me and Moa looked at her.

"I mean, look at her brothers. Kiro-san and Jiro-san are literally heartthrobs. So that makes her a really pretty lady." Yui continued.

"Yeah, you do have a point. Jiro-san is pretty good-looking." Moa said innocently and that made me look at her with mischief.

"It seems like Moa is smitten by Jiro-san, eh?" I said teasingly.

"That's true. I mean, like when we were preparing for our surprise for you, she just kept on talking about him." Yui joined in the teasing.

Moa just blushed hard. "Shut up! How about you, Su-chan? You seem to be very lovey dovey with Kiro-san."

"Well, I do, but at least we feel the same way. Jiro seems to look at you differently. It's like she looks at you like a sister." I said.

Moa looked down with a sad face. I came near her and hugged her sideways to comfort her.

"Don't be sad, Moa-chan. I'll help you get noticed by Jiro-san."

She perked up immediately and looked at me.

"Really?"

I nodded. Suddenly, the door opened and a teenage girl entered with her baggage. She looked around until she rested her eyes on us. We stood up and greeted her. It must be Asuka.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I greeted her and bowed down.

She bowed down as well then said, "Eh? So you're Babymetal! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!"

She started jumping happily and hugged me tight. Moa and Yui were shocked.

"Are you you Su-neechan? Are you? Are you?!" The short girl asked and looked up at me. She's on my shoulder level.

I nodded in response.

"Alright, Asuka. Let go of her now." I heard a voice near the door and I saw my boyfriend standing there smiling at us.

Wait. Does Asuka know about us?

"Onii-san, you're mean. It's not like I will take her away from you." She giggled.

Looks like she does.

She released me from the hug and greeted Moa and Yui. The three girls seemed to have clicked immediately and I'm not sure how. Moa is a food maniac and Yui is an Ariana Grande fan. Turns out, Asuka likes both.

They left the room saying that they'll just be hanging out until 8pm. I looked at the time and it was still 5pm.

After they left, me and Kiro were left in the room.

"Sorry about my sister. She can be a LITTLE too energetic sometimes." He joked.

I giggled. "Oh, I understand. I mean, have you seen Moa? If those two are together, Yui is gonna have a hard time controlling the situation."

He went closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. Our faces are inches apart.

"Well. I guess we're alone now." He whispered huskily in my ear. It sends a chill down my spine.