Chapter 11: Confession

Suzuka's POV:

Months have passed into the world tour and now after a week comes the final show here in Germany.

We've been around the world for the past months. We've been moving from the US to Europe. Of course, it's a fun experience but it can be physically exhausting.

And as these past few months have passed, I grew distant from Kiro.

Why? Because each time I tried to talk to him, there's always a girl near him. These girls often flirt with him.

Kiro just smiles and treat them politely. Because of that, I feel so irritated at him.

It looks to me as if he's enjoying it. Well, if I'm gonna fall for a guy who is actually a player, then never mind then.

For the past few months, I easily get frustrated at little things. And I would always push him away when he wants to talk.

Moa and Yui are worried about what's happening to me. I don't tell them anything.

And this time, I still keep up my act. Today is day off for us. After three days comes the final show.

I'm here right now at a small coffee shop alone. Moa and Yui are off somewhere in the city with some bodyguards.

The scent of brewing coffee soothes me so much. I'd be very happy if the venue smells like this.

But those thoughts were immediately replaced with sadness. I could still remember a time when we were having another meet and greet event, the band was being crowded by girls. I even remember seeing Kiro smiling and laughing with them. Hmph. He seems to enjoy their company.

I feel really sad right now.

Ugh. Why do I keep thinking of him? Stupid brain.

I decided to focus on the book I'm reading while sipping my coffee. The only problem is that I can't seem to focus on what I'm reading.

I closed my book and sipped on my coffee again.

Suddenly, someone put their coffee in front of me. I looked up and I saw Kiro in front of me.

"We need to talk." He said in a very commanding voice.

I felt really irritated. So, now he has the guts to come to me?

I took my book and put in my bag and stood up to leave.

"Please, Su. I need to tell you something." He pleaded. I ignored him.

I went out of the shop and walked quickly to the park nearby. He kept following me and calling my name. He kept following me for the last few minutes and it's catching the attention of many people.

"Suzuka! Please!" He grabbed my hand and made me face him.

"What?!" I shouted at him. That made him quiet.

"I need to talk to you." He looked at me in the eyes. I decided to give him a good chance.

"You have 3 minutes." I crossed my arm.

"Look. I don't understand why you are avoiding me. I've been very frustrated about myself because I feel like I did something really bad to you and I have no idea what it is. I've been trying to go near you but you keep ignoring me. And it hurts to see someone special to me just ignoring me. That's why I want to know what is wrong. Tell me if I did something, and if I did I'm sorry." He said.

"Oh, really? You don't know?" I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah. I don't know." He replied despite hearing the sarcasm.

"Ugh. Just leave me alone." I said.

"Su, wait." He grabbed my arm.

I took his hand of angrily, "Just go away! You don't even need me since you're enjoying the company of hundreds of girls chasing you!" I said, pissed off.

I've never felt so mad in my life.

His forehead creased in confusion, "What? What girls? The fans?"

My silence just answered his question.

"I'm just being polite to them. I don't really like being chased or crowded by girls, because I have my eyes set on one and only one." He said calmly.

Upon hearing that, my heart shattered. So, he likes someone already. Why am I not surprised.

"Then, what are you doing here talking to me about this? Shouldn't you be spending more time with her then?" I asked.

"I want to spend time with her, but she keeps ignoring me." He said in a sad voice.

"I've been following her for the past few minutes and up until now she's really upset with me."

When he said that, my eyes made me look at his face.

"And I hope she can forgive me if I made her feel mad. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to fix this with her."

Is this true? Is he really saying this? My eyes started watering and my expression started to soften.

"This girl I love has such an amazing voice. She's the clumsy, beautiful, and kind girl who inspired me to continue the path of music. She's someone I can't lose. I love her so much, it's unreal. I just want her to know how I really feel. That girl is the lead singer of BABYMETAL."

He just confessed to me. And my anger was immediately replaced with extreme happiness.

So, I did the most daring thing I could do.

I kissed him.

I just crashed my lips onto his. I can tell he was shocked by what I did, but I don't care. This intense happiness I felt was unreal, I had to express it to him.

He kissed me back, and this time, he took over and our lips were in perfect motion.

After a few seconds, we parted catching our breaths.

His face showed both shock and happiness. That made me smile so much.

"I love you, too. I don't know how and I don't know when. All I know is that I feel the same way. Ever since you came to the band, you changed me back to the person I once was. I feel less afraid to be myself again." I told him.

He smiled widely at me. I know we're in public, but that's the least of my worries. I'm too focused on this man in front of me.

Then I realized something. "So what does that make us? I mean, what kind of relationship do we have?" I asked him.

He smiled with a bit of mischief, "Well, you know, since we just kissed, that could either mean you're my girlfriend or would you rather be friends with benefits?" He raised one eyebrow repetitively.

When I heard that, I playfully hit him in the arm causing him to laugh.

"Haha. I was kidding. Of course, I want you to be my girlfriend. But, without your 'yes' I can't make you. So, Nakamoto Suzuka, will you be mine and mine alone? Will you give this idiot your sweet 'yes'?" He knelt on one knee while holding my right hand.

"Yes, Hiroshi Kiro, I would love to be your girlfriend." I replied.

He stood up and claimed my lips again.

I didn't expect this day to be like this, but nonetheless, I'm very happy.

Yo! Well ain't this thing sudden. But, you gotta accept it. Hope you guys continue to vote and comment on this fanfic. Appreciate it! :)