Chapter 12: Imouto's Arrival

Suzuka's POV:

Me and Kiro decided to spend the rest of the morning in the park. We walked around taking in the sights. We held hands and sometimes he would steal small kisses from me. I didn't know he was this sweet. Since both of us are coffee addicts, we went to a coffee shop. He bought the drinks and cake for us. I told him that we should split the bill, but he refused. He's treating me like a princess.

We just spent the time with each other. We were not worried about the people since we're unrecognizable without our costumes.

We kept on chatting in the coffee shop.

"You know, I never thought I would be in love with you, Su." He said.

"Why not?"

"I always felt that you were an unreachable person, but as I got to know you, you're just a simple girl." He said with a smile.

I blushed at his smile. Oh dear, he is so good looking. I love how he carries a cool nerd vibe because of his glasses. And speaking of glasses, I noticed something.

"The lenses of your glasses are very thick!" I said in a bit of surprise.

"Oh yeah. It is. I've had bad vision since I was a kid. Jiro would constantly hide my glasses when we were young. And that really annoyed me because I can't see very well without this." He pointed his glasses.

"So, if you remove them, it's almost impossible for you to see well?" I asked.

He nodded in reply. I stretched out my hand to his face and removed his glasses.

"What are you...?"

"How many fingers am I holding?" I held up four fingers.

He laughed. "I'm not blind, Su. I just don't have good vision. You're holding up four fingers." I gave him a sheepish smile.

We kept talking about things. He's such an amazing conversation maker.

A few moments later, we're back at the hotel.

It's still 5pm and I'm sure Moa and Yui are still out. Ugh, I'm gonna be alone.

"Uhm, Kiro?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"Can you stay with me in our room? Moa and Yui are still out and I don't want to be alone."

In all honesty, I'm always scared of being alone in a hotel room especially at night time. That's why I try to request to be in the same room as Moa and Yui or at least be with a female staff. I know it's kind of embarrassing when you're 20 already.

"Alright. I'll stay with you." Kiro replied with a smile.

I feel a little nervous because this is my first time to be with a guy alone in a room.

We reached the door to the room. I took out my key and opened the room. As we entered, I turned on the lights and was suddenly surprised by two girls.

"Boo!"

I got shocked and I ran straight outside. Moa and Yui tried to stop me while Kiro was just confused.

"Haha! That's the second time you did that!" Said Moa.

"Eh? She did that before?" Kiro asked.

"Yes. The first time was when we were still in Sakura Gakuin." Yui replied.

We went back to the room and I saw a lot of food on the table. Plus, decorations around the room. There were streamers, balloons, and party hats.

"Wait. Why is there so much food here? And what are all these? Is it someone's birthday?" I asked.