"ALTHEA GALURA!"

Introduces the MÇ to me.

'Here goes nothing'

Confidently walking towards the host of this event..........truly I'm sucking it up, the edginess I'm hiding.

Behind this façade I'm showing to the people who surrounds me is a little girl who wants to be appreciated for what she worth.

I take the mike she handed to me, thanking the people who came and giving their hectic time for this affair, then giving back the mike to her.

I don't want to prolong my speech; this is not about me this is about my Art.

After I do so, I immediately exit the mini stage they put up and find the person who stole my heart....'JADE'.

I have too much explaining to do with her.

Since that restaurant incident I never have the chance to call her back, it's been five days we've never seen each other.

But because I promise her morning breakfast everyday........I make it sure she's not alone taking her meal.

I let my secretary Joanne, my driver manong Berting and yaya Sita to accompany her in taking her breakfast.

Every night I wrote a poem for her so he could read it the morning after and every morning I have to wake up early to cook breakfast for her also.

That's how devoted I am to my promise to her.

Before my secretary and my driver went to Jade's mansion, I always give the poem I created to Joanne so she could give it to Jade, I instructed them not to live the mansion until the heiress take her breakfast which I cooked for them to enjoyed.

And that's their routine for 5 days.

.

.

.

.

When I turned to the corner dodging the people who wants to talk to me.....I saw her, the person I secretly falling in love with.

There she stands..........the beauty to die for.........in her all glory.......JADE.

She so ravishing on her skin tone backless strapless gown with a long slit in the side.

She's looking to the two paintings that I created that means so much to me, one when I was 6 and the other one when I was 16.

"Hi" I greeted her, I'm kind of hesitating, I'm at her back contemplating what to say.

She just stood there still, un minding my presence staring at the paintings.

"I'm sorry I was not able to answer your calls and texts." I apologize, I don't have a choice.

I know if I start to answer her calls or texts, she will ask questions and I want to answer it personally when I'm in front of her.

With all the well power I have............I lean in and whisper at the back of her ear the word 'sorry' to her again.

Then I feel she stiff a bit, turning her head in sideways that cause to touch the side of her check to my lips.

I notice that she closes her eyes for the meantime and propped herself towards me.

I rested both of my hands on both of her shoulder to support her weight, while she was leaning against me.

"Althea........" Jade whispering back my name.

"Let's talk Jade, I have so much to tell you and I know you have too many questions you want to ask from me. I'm willing to answer it Jade truthfully." I asked her sincerely.

Before she could say anything again, I hold her hands and lead her to the rooftop and I'm glad that she willingly oblige.

------------------------------

@ The Roof Top

The stars are so wonderful to look at, the night breeze is so calming and the amazing view of metropolis at the night adds the romantic mood in the air.

Jade and Althea were both walking in a make shift sofa in front of a built-in fire place.

The Heiress gasp of the sight she saw in front of her.

She couldn't believe there's such thing as this, here in the middle of business district.

Jade look at their young Senior Architect but the latter just smile and lead her to seat down in the sofa opposite the fire place.

The youngest Tanchinco marbling her gaze to her surroundings, she notices an eight seater long dining table and at the back of it is a Jacuzzi.

"Do you like what you see?" Ask the young artist to the heiress, interrupting her musing from the sight that surrounds them.

"Like of course not......because I love it!" Shrieked the heiress.

Relieve from the worry that Jade might not like it.....the young Artist release a deep breath.

"I'm glad you love it.........mmmm (Althea trailed off)." Before she could utter a word again, Jade cut her off.

"Althea why you're not telling me about this event? Why you're not answering my calls and text messages? Why you're not coming for breakfast anymore? Why you're........." Before Jade could finished her last question, Althea cut her off with a.............

.

.

.

K I S S

Jade froze literally, closing her eyes feeling the sweet sensation she's experiencing at this moment.......but before she could respond to the kiss,

Althea remove her lips already.

When Jade open her eyes.......she saw 'her goddess' smiling mischievously.

"Sorry but not sorry actually..........I just don't know how to stop you from talking so.....I did what I have to do.....sorry again for making you stop talking but not sorry for kissing you." Althea shyly says.

"Althea what do you mean?" Jade questioned.......hoping that what she thinks with the kiss is what Althea is thinking also.

"Jade I meant to tell you this, but I'm scared that you might avoid me.....thinking it will scare you off.
So I hold it back, hoping that it will just go away. But I'm wrong........the more I hold it to myself....the more it wants to burst out." Althea lowering her head, hiding the tears nearing to come out.

Scared to look at Jade's reaction.

Scared to be rejected.

Scared to be judge.

But she has to suck it up and tell what she yearn, if Jade won't reciprocate what she feels...........she understand at least she's being true to herself.....no regrets......no regrets at all.

"Jade..............."