Day

*Jade's POV*

1:05 AM, my dad just finished beating the guts out of me. My sister would've helped if she wasn't in college. Yup, she's in college right now. Wondering why I'm not in school? Well, my dad forced me to stop since they need a bitch to stay at home whenever they go out and they think that it's a waste of money to pay schooling since they think I'm too stupid to learn anything.

"Stupid!"
"You're worthless"
"Ugly!"
"Fat!"
"Bitch!"
"Kill yourself!"
"CUT!"

That last word... I thought.

I found myself sitting on the bathroom floor with my back against the door in case someone tries to come in. A thin silver steel layed beside me asking to be dragged across my flesh. I took off my bracelets and breathed deeply picking up the blade.

One...
Two...
Three...
Four...
Five...
Six...

I would go many more but I stopped as I heard my dad's voice, "ANGELA!"

After sliding the steel in my pocket, I quickly washed my wrist, feeling the stinging sensation as the water flows through my opened skin.

I got out of the bathroom as fast as I can leading me to my bedroom. Shit I forgot my bracelets!, gladly, I had a bandana as my headband, I took it off my head, then wrapped it around my wrist covering the cuts.

"Y-yes dad?" I stuttered making my way downstairs. I'm the only one whose room is upstairs since they loathe having to see me.

"Get me a bottle of beer!" This man, even though he's drunk as fuck, he never messes up his speech.

Can't he get it himself?! Literally, the kitchen is behind him! Like, what the fuck?!

I frowned in anger but shrugged it off and got what he asked for, "here, dad" I cringed at the name I called him.

He wasn't really a father to me, I mean, of course I'll feel that way, I was never a daughter to him anyways. He'll treat me like I'm a maid and torture me like hell would.

"Are you done with her Dave? I can't take a second looking at her ugly face!" My 'mom' said

And her, the lady I call 'mom' wasn't really my mother, she was just one of my father's girls. Her name's Christina. She just started living with us about a month ago after Dave ended his 'serious' relationship with another girl.

My biological mother, the woman who was married to my 'father', I never had the chance to meet her. The only information I got about her is her name, Jenna Hart Winter Cross. Dave once told me she's dead, and she's worthless like me and that I should stop asking him about her. So I did.

"Then keep your eyes on your phone" I whispered silently, she couldn't hear it. But Dave did.

"What did you just say?" He said harshly

"Nothing" I answered as I looked at my side avoiding eye contact

He got up, slapped me, and yelled at me.

Ha, like I'm not used to it. I said in my mind sarcastically.

"What the fuck did you just say bitch?!" He slapped me again making me fall to the floor.

"I said nothing, dad!" I screamed as I bring a hand to my cheeks letting the tears flow out my eyes.

He doesn't seem to be convinced,

"Dave! I don't fucking care what she said just let her go in her room! Or else I'll leave! I don't wanna breathe the same oxygen that brat breathes!" Christina shouted at dad,

Dave rolled his eyes then made me go upstairs to my room.

2:38 AM

I changed into my pajamas and removed the bloody cloth off my wrist then got in bed, I pulled out my phone turning the music on.

Fifth Harmony..

How I miss Camila and the other girls together... So sad she ended her career a month ago. First, she left Fifth Harmony, then the other four girls broke up the group then Camila ended her career. And at that time I was going through tough shits in life. But I'll still support them no matter what. I kinda lost track of Fifth Harmony's new songs when Camila left before they broke up, I was too distracted by her.

"I'm moving on..." as Lauren sang the last part of the song, my eyes closed and slowly drifted to sleep.

》》》》》

A/N: Let's just pretend Fifth Harmony broke up and Camila ended her career.😢💔

Anyways, how d'ya think of the first chapter? Like it? No? You didn't? Okay. Sorry if I ever made some mistakes. I hoped you liked it🖤 ~PB

Saved By Her (Camila Cabello Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें