suddenly, someone banged the door, causing me to snap out of thoughts.

"hEY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?" sooyoung shouted.

i quickly finished brushing my teeth and went outside of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

"get out." i said to them.

mark quickly nodded and went outside of my room, not looking at me.

sooyoung stood up from my bed. "well, i prepared clothes for you."

i walked towards the bed to see a black dress, denim jacket and a pair of white converse placed neatly. i looked at sooyoung and she said,

"you better wear them, or you'll be going to pay everything."

i nodded in response, surrending myself. she grinned and went outside of my room.

°

i quickly went downstairs once i went oustide of my room. the two immediately stood up from the couch and looked at me from head to toe.

"wow, it took you forever. i thought somebody murdered you in your room and take your organs in the black market." mark laughed and sooyoung immediately slapped him by the arm.

"okay, you look human nowㅡjunGWOO WE'RE GOING TO BORROW JIEUN TODAY!" sooyoung exclaimed since jungwoo is in his room upstairs.

then, they quickly dragged me out of the house and we started walking to god who knows where.

while walking, we saw jeno and his friends including him.

sooyoung immediately dragged me towards them. jisung noticed us first and said, "hi sooyoung and jieun noona."

jisung smiled shyly. while mark, he placed his arm to sooyoung's shoulder and mouthed 'back off.' to jisung.

then, they noticed us and donghyuck said, "hey guys! what are you guys planning today?"

"go to places that are fun." sooyoung stated and they nodded in response.

"US TOO HAHA!" chenle exclaimed and laughed, earning a soft hit from jisung who's beside him. "you're too loud, hyung..."

then, jaemin said, looking at me. "will you go out with us?"

awkward silence filled the air as he looked at me with hope in his eyes and we stared in each other for awhile.

then, sooyoung said, breaking the silence. "oookay, that's settled! i'm going to hang out with donghyuck and the boys instead!" she said as she looked at donghyuck, probably signalling him.

donghyuck nodded at sooyoung and said, "what a great idea! have fun jieun and jaemin!"

they quickly waved at us. donghyuck and chenle gave a thumbs up to jaemin, he chuckled after. then, they started walking to a different direction, leaving us. meanwhile jeno, he didn't go with them. he is still beside jaemin, smiling at us.

"so, where shall we go?" jeno said cheekily at us.

jaemin frowned at him and was about to say something but suddenly, donghyuck and mark approached us and dragged jeno, tagging along with them.

i heard jeno exclaimed. "wAIT! I WANT TO GO WITH THEM!"

but donghyuck said. "if you love someone, you gotta let them go so you're coming with us."

"nOooOoOoOooOoO!" jeno shouted as he was dragged by donghyuck and mark.

then, mark looked at us and shouted. "FIGHTING HAEYADWAE!"

once they were nowhere in sight, jaemin looked at me.

"where do you wanna go?" he asked and suddenly my stomach grumbled, loud enough to hear.

he chuckled at me. "since you're hungry, there's this new cool café nearby and i'm thinking if we could...eat there?"

i grinned as i nodded in response.

he smiled back and said, "let's go then."