19 | first date?

JIEUN

i woke up immediately as my alarm clock ringed. i checked the time in my clock, 8:00 AM. it's too early to do nothing today.

maybe continue sleeping would be better, i'll just wake up in the afternoon since it's saturday.

i nodded at myself and flipped my pillow to have a cold and fresh side, about to sleep. but suddenly, my door creaked open to reveal jungwoo holding two cooking pans.

"KIM JIEUN GET UP YOU LAZY ASSㅡoh you're awake. what a miracle. anyways, sooyoung and mark is here."

i frowned at him. he smiled cheekily and went outside of my room.

they can wait.

i layed myself in bed and was about to close my eyes but i heard the door creaked open again. then, someone jumped on my bed.

why can't they let me sleep?

i groaned and sat on my bed to see mark sitting on my chair and sooyoung on my bed, i guess she's the one who jumped.

"hi jiji! let's hang out today." sooyoung said excitedly.

i gave her a tired look. "no."

sooyoung whined. "whyyyy? i planned a lot of things to do today."

"but i planned to sleep all day. just go with mark instead." i said and was about to lay down on my bed but sooyoung stopped me.

"oh come on, pleaaase~" sooyoung begged.

i know sooyoung well. she's not a person who gives up easily, so i agreed. and of course, sooyoung shrieked and did her stupid victory dance.

"well what are waiting for? get out of bed and change!" sooyoung exclaimed.

"i'm too lazy to stand up." i stated and sooyoung looked at mark.

"mark, carry her."

"whatㅡMARK LET GO OF ME!" mark carried me, his arm was in the back of my knees and his other arm was my back, supporting it. then, he suddenly dropped me infront of the bathroom door.

"i hate you guys." i said as i stood up, twisting the door knob.

"awwwee we love you too." mark said, forming finger hearts.

i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to wash myself.

°

as i was brushing my teeth, my eyes landed on the toothpaste i bought yesterday. then, the scene of jaemin and aera played through my head.

"stop making jieun's life miserable."

yes, i heard and saw everything. when i left, i quickly hid and watched them. i was just so curious on how jaemin took care of that kind of situation and really, i wished i just walk straight home.

"or else i'm going to kill you."

his statement gave me chills yesterday. is he literally going to kill aera if she doesn't stop messing with me? does he always do that when he's mad? threatening other people?