"Honey I know you really liked him it okay to be sad" he explained. "I don't like him!! I never liked him that way" I shouted. My father backed up.

Then why did you introduce him to us" he asked. I sat down. "Because you and mom liked him so much but he was just to make you guys happy" I confessed. My father nodded. "Okay so who do you really like?" He asked.

I looked at him and sighed I knew he was about to be disappointed in me. "He's names Danny he lives across the street from us" I said. He just stared at me. At the point I wanted to know what he was thinking. My mother came into the kitchen smiling.

My dad tapped my mother shoulder and said "I won." "Son of a.... ugh" she yelled as she took a twenty dollar bill out her pocket and handed it to my father. "I thought you liked Jake" she said walking over to me.

I looked at both if them confused. "Wait what just happened" I said. My father sat back down. "The day you bought Jake home I knew that he had to be a cover up for a guy you really like, come on he was too damn polite I'm not stupid" he yelled. I let out a laugh. "Who the real guy then?" my mom asked. "Danny" I confessed.

"Wait that rebel no way you dating him" my mother order. "We already are and I hope you would want to meet him" I said. My father smiled "I will love to meet the boy who helped me win a bet."

I don't know what got into my parents today but I was just planed on enjoying it. I walked upstairs to my room and Kim was wide awake on my laptop. "Tumblr?" I asked. She nodded and cheered "I got a new follower and a message"

Her phone ringed, she answered it. I looked around to found some clothes to wear. I needed to tell Danny that my parents actually wanted to meet him.

A few months back who would of thought the guy I begged to be my fake boyfriend would of turned out to be my actually boyfriend. Kim hung up her phone.

"Would your parents let you spend thanksgiving at my house?" she asked. I thought about it. Thanksgiving was a couple days now where has my head been.

"I don't know why?" I asked still looking for clothes. "Because, my parents are throwing some big dinner with their friends and I'm an only child who doesn't want to spend her day talking with old people" she shouted.

Last time I want to a party host by her parents, it was formal and too proper for my taste. "Do we have to dress formal?" I asked.

She stare at me with the only duh expression on her face. "Fine but I'm inviting Danny" I said. She nodded "Of course and Kiki" she pointed out.

I stared at her waiting for her to mention Logan. "What?" she asked. "Logan too" I pointed out. "No!" she said. "How come Danny can go" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "His your date" she said.

I shut my mouth. Okay so If Kiki brings Logan as her date then Kim can't mad. I nodded. "Okay.." I said. I grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. I text Danny to get dressed and I'm going to meet him by his house in twenty minutes.

***

I was sitting on couch in Danny's living room. His father and was cooking in the kitchen with his girlfriend. "Wait your parents want to meet me?" he said. I nodded, "Apparently their willing on giving you a chance."

Danny cocked his head."But your mother fucking hates me" he said. I put a hand on his shoulder. "That is sadly true, but will convince her... baby steps" I said.

"I'm not going" he said. I faced him. "Yeah you are!" "If your mother hates me I don't think I'm going to change her mind!" he shouted. "So your gonna give up" I said annoyed.

He leaned his head on the couch. I sat on his lap. "I know your scared but I want my parents to like my boyfriend I don't want it to be awkward when you stay over" I said leaning my head on his chest. "Stay over..." he slowly said.