31.

Luna's POV.

A perfect date ended with a trip to jail, although I want to be angry at Zach for getting us in trouble because I did warn him at the same time, it was the cutest gestures for someone to do for me. He knew I've always wanted to sit above the Hollywood sign looking over the entire city. He took the risk of making a dream of mine come true.

We sat together on the cold metal bench with our wrists in cold metal handcuffs infront of us. The cops that took us in were talking in the corner with another cop. Zach leaned over and whispered in my ear "seeing you tied up is kind of hot" although I wanted to slap him if I did we'd probably get in more trouble. I turn slowly leaving a few inches between our faces. "when we get out of here I'm going to slap you" he smirked and winked at me "sure thing babe" why is he trying to be hot in a police station. He shouldn't be trying to turn me on when we could go to jail because then there's no point in it because we can't do- I'm gonna stop. "Zach we're in a police station" he licked his lips. Fuck stop it! "So" I took a deep breath but the way he was looking all I wanted to do was kiss him and more stuff but not right now. I bit my lip because I knew that drove him crazy, two can play at that game Zach. He raised his eyebrow licking his lips once more. Fuck fuck fuck fuck stop it Zach. "god kiss me already" I say, he hesitates before smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was amazing but with our hands handcuffed it was hard to do anything else. "hey!" We both jump and look at the officer who brought us in. He stood a foot away from us "will you two quit!" I looked down ashamed, I felt like my mother was yelling at me. "hey, it's not her fault. I kissed her, she's just so hot" my eyes widen at what came out of Zach's mouth. I turn to him and he smiled at me "what?" My eyes widen and I glance at the cop who had his arms crossed over his chest giving Zach a mean mug "don't talk to a cop like that Zach" I whisper. He shook his head "I'm just being honest, I can't resist myself sometimes" i felt the sensation of my cheeks burning up. The cop shakes his head and walks away back to the other two cops.

"We could get in more trouble then we already are" Zach turns to me with a sexy smirk planted on his face. Wtf is this boy doing to me. "We aren't getting in trouble Luna?" I raise my eyebrow "and how do you know that" he shrugged his shoulders and nodded towards the cops "they can't keep us here much longer" I tilt my head a little "what do you mean" Zach smirked once again "by law they can only holds us for an hour, it will be an hour when the clock strikes 2:37" I taken aback at Zach's sudden awareness of this whole thing, how did he know the exact time we arrived and that they can't keep us for over an hour. I didn't ask though although I was tempted, I just sat back onto the cold metal back rest.

Just like Zach said once the clock turned to 2:37 and the cops walked over to us. "now by law we must let you two go, we weren't going to punish you in the first place but we are giving the both you a warning, we catch you too canoodling again you will be fined" we both nod and they unlock the cuffs the first thing Zach did was grab my hand. The cop smiled slightly and moved out of our way "have a good morning" he says before walking back into the police station.

⚠️Kind of sexual so you could skip this part if you'd like.⚠️

"Told you so" I roll my eyes at his comment, we waited outside the police department til our Uber came luckily it was quick drive back home. Almost as soon as we get home Zach feeling on me. I want to resist his touch but it's hard. When we finally make it upstairs Zach pushes me into the door kissing me. Although he's never been this rough with me, it turned me on. I quickly bring one of my hands to his hair, I pull on it and he groans. The other hand struggles to unzip his jeans, I already felt the huge bulge. Once I finally unzipped he let his pants fall to the ground, our kiss never breaking. He pulled my shirt up over my head and I did the same too him. "fuck" he mumbles.

We haven't did the dirty in some time, I kind of held off on it because making him wait only makes it better. He begins to leave kisses down my neck, I press my hand to his bulge and it drives him wild. His hands grip on my thighs grinding our privates together, he groaned again. He reached his hands behind my back struggling to unclip my bra. He was getting sexually frustrated so i let him try to get it a little while longer when he finally did he sighs but then his eyes automatically widen. I smirked and pushed her m down on the bed. I hovered over him for a few seconds letting him take everything in then kissed his lips. My bare boobs rubbed against his chest driving both of crazy.  I pulled off his boxers throwing them to the side, I could still see the sexual frustration in his eyes. I rubbed my hand over his tip, without disconnecting our lips. He struggled to keep in his moans but failed miserably, the effect of my simple touch drives him wild. "fuck Luna" I smirk and pull away from the kiss. He wide eyes me knowing exactly what I was about to do. *not gonna explain this part bc idk how lmao but she sucks his dick*

The last hour we took turn pleasuring one another, this day was by far the best although we almost went to jail we still ended up having a great bang (lol bad pun.) The next morning was hell for the both us, we do wake up at 8 but we didn't go to sleep till 5. "Today is gonna be a long day" Zach groans getting up from the bed. My eyes wonder his glorious back muscles, this boy has no flaws. " it will all be good in the end" he turns around raising his eyebrows catching on to my statement. He licked his lips. "Do I have to wait that long" I bring myself to his lips, I left my lips slightly on his " yea you do" i whisper before jumping off the bed. I love making him wait, it always better for the both of us. I

🌙