4.

I sit on my small balcony looking over the city of LA. The warm sun on my skin and the cool breeze pushing my hair behind me. I take a deep breath as I take in the scent of LA. It smelled of car exhaust and food, as there is many restaurants just on this stretch of road. I watch the people and cars pass by as everyone had some where, some place to go. But I didn't. There was a light knock on the door and I turn to see Ms. Marie, the lady that's been helping me thru all of this. "You're all set sweetheart, now when July comes around and you turn 18, you're on your own but if you ever need us" she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a card and sends it over to me "just call us, we are willing to help just in case" I nod taking the card, I stand up and wrap my arms around her torso since she was much taller then I. She was taken aback at first but slowly gave in and hugged me back "thank you, for everything" I whisper. She rubs my back in a way of saying your welcome and I pull away "good luck sweetie" she smiles before she turns around and leaves.

I walk into my room that wasn't too big it was smaller then my old one and began making my bed. I place everything just the way I liked then hung up the lights around my room I picked up earlier. I opened the box of old photos and taped them onto my wall. I pull out my father's necklace and placed it around my neck. I smile down at the small moon gem. I missed him, yea he left but its not like he wanted to. He was dying, he left so I wouldn't see him suffer. I sigh before closing my now empty suitcase. I jump onto my bed and just stare at the white ceiling. I notice the color of my room had changed to an orange. I sat up and grabbed my camera, I ran to the balcony and looked at the orange, red, yellow sunset in amazement. I took a few photos before sitting quietly to admire it.

Bing

I grab my phone and see the number, it was Alex and I changed his name.

3/4/18 6:43PM

luna

hey alex, its luna:)

3/4/18 8:02PM

alex
LUNA! HOW ARE YOU? HOW IS LA? I MISS YOU SO MUCH! ANY CUTE BOYS??

luna
Haha, hi alex. I'm good, LA is so pretty and warm. I miss you too :( and I haven't been out yet 😂

alex
Live a little girl! And that is amazing!

luna
I'll probably go out to eat later..

alex
alone?

luna
well yea,I don't have any friends😂

alex
Uh what am I?

luna
my friend, i mean in LA alex😌

alex
:O yea.. make some!

luna
eh..

alex
WELL GO MAKE SOME HOE!

luna
gEeZ oKaY !
Read @8:16pm

I slip into my black and white vans, I was already wearing black legging and a white shirt. I glance into the mirror before grabbing my wallet and walking out of my apartment.

luna
On my way to make friends! Not really.

alex
Ur annoying 🙊

luna
rude.🙀

The elevator door opens on the 4th floor and two men walk in they were talking but once they noticed me they got quiet. "You new here?" The black haired man asked, he looked so familiar. I nod "yea I just moved in" he out reached his hand "im George, and this is mark" I shook both of their hands "Luna" I respond and they both nod, the door opens and we all walk out.

"See you around?" I smile "bye " I walk towards the taco truck I seen earlier. I got myself two tacos and sent at the small bench across from it, as I ate I watched as people walk by. I make up these fake stories in my head about people who walk past me or I just wonder what was on their minds, or why they are in such a hurry.

I almost choke on my taco when a cute boy with shining blue eyes and his friend with curly hair walk past, the blue eyed boy turned back to glance at me. God they both looked so hot. I almost choke again starring. I throw my trash away, I see them turn into the place where my apartment was. Maybe they lived there. I shrugged brushing away the beautiful humans out of my head.

I walk back to my apartment slowly, hoping I'd see them again. I step into the elevator "hold it!" someone yells. I place my hand on the door. The same blue eyed boy and curly headed boy come into view huffing trying to catch their breath. They smirk at me as they stepped into the elevator "thank you" the blue eyed boy said. I swallow hard "you're welcome" my voice was low but loud enough for them to hear. The blue eyed boy turns to me as the door shuts "I'm Daniel, and I think you're cute" I blush. The curly head boy slaps him "you don't just tell someone their pretty! You're gonna creep her out!" I giggle "hi Daniel, I'm Luna and you're pretty cute too" he smiles widely at me and turns to the curly headed boy nudging him. "I'm jack" he says extending out his hand. I take it "Luna" I say again. The door opens again and I notice its my floor. I step out "Wait" they step out of the elevator.

"We don't live here" Daniel scratched the back of his neck. "We were just hoping to get your number" jack continues. I smile and give my number to them. They both call me so i had their numbers "see you round Luna!" They yell. "Byee"

luna
I made friends😎 and they're hot😏

alex
BITCH!

New life, new city, new state, new friends. I'm happy to finally start over and forget about my past.

🌙