3- Mutual Attractions

" And then my soul saw you it kind of went 'Oh there you are. I've been looking for you'"

Xavier~

I walked into the basement lounge to meet up with my sister and her friends. I had already met Diamond who I had looked  after as if she was my own sister for a few years now. When I walked through the doors I was hit with something unexpected. Pure beauty. Yea my sister had her fair share of fine ass friends come over but this girl wasn't just 'fine'. She was beautiful.

I approached my sister and Diamond " Hey y'all , whats good" I said dapping up my sister and Dee.

"Whats good big bro , This is my friend Eliza " she smiled. " Eliza this is my brother Xavier"

"Hello Love " she spoke , her accent clearly visible only turning me on more than I already was

"Whats good  mama " I said biting my lip as I checked her out

She just blushed in return, " So do you smoke ?" I asked trying to focus on something else so I could make it through the night on my best behavior.

She shook her head no.

"Its her first time Zay , so be patient with her" Diamond informed me.

I had dealt with a lot of first timers before considering I was a drug dealer. I've had people pass out in here , cry in here , shit even damn near die in here so I was always prepared for the worse.

I just nodded my head in response and started rolling up the blunt. As I was doing so, my sister got up to put on some music. I didn't mind much cause the silence was killing me and as I mentioned before I was trying to stay on my best behavior. I'm not gon' lie though, I tried to stare at her without it being noticeable cause  I really couldn't get over the fact that she was so damn sexy.

Once I was done, I grabbed my lighter and lit the first blunt. I put the blunt to my lips and inhaled slowly. I held the smoke in for a good minute before blowing it back out. I continued doing that for a bit before passing it to my little sister. My sister took a pull and began to cough. I just chuckled to myself .

"Can't handle it lil' sis" I joked.

"What the hell is this shit " she coughed as she took another pull

Both me and Diamond starting laughing. " It's sour , It's a lil stronger than my regular " I informed her as I lit another blunt and put it to my lips.

I watched as Naomi passed the blunt over to Diamond, skipping over Eliza. I assumed since this was her first time they wanted her to go last, which I had no issue with. I watched Diamond take a pull from the blunt while I was inhaling my own I couldn't help but notice how quiet Eliza was being.

"Yo, you good ma ? " I asked while taking another pull.

"Y-yea, I'm fine thank you " she spoke as she played with her fingers.

Eliza ~
"Y-yea, I'm fine thank you " I half lied.

Truthfully I was thinking I had lost my marbles. Was I really going to do this ? As I examined everyone around me they all seem very skilled at smoking. Especially Naomi's brother.  I watched each of them carefully trying to put together what I would have to do once it was my turn. After watching them intently for the past five minutes it was now my turn.

"Here you go boo " Diamond said as she passed me the blunt. "Don't worry we gon walk you through it "

I just gave her a slight smile. All eyes were on me as I put the blunt to my lips and tried imitate what I had saw them previously do. I attempted to inhale the smoke but I ended up just blowing it right back out , not feeling anything at all.