Ch. 18 Home with me

"Name: Mai Hamasaki Age: Unknown Blood Type: +O Height: 156cm Weight: 47kg" Her patient plate read. Miyamura looked at it and then back again at Mai. "You were about 17 when we met right so you are like 19" She made a sign as if she wanted to write something. He looked for a notepad and pen. 

"So about 2 1/2 year passed? But I was in comma for 6 months...?" "Yes, I was really worried you wouldn't wake up..." 

"What did you do with Suzu? Ican't seen to recall anything." 

"The police took her to juvenile and I don't know anymore" 

"We are on another town, right?" 

"Yes, and I think is better because if she was to get out she wouldn't found you around here" 

She only smiled. "Can I ask you something? When did you wake up?" 

"Around 2 days ago" 

"How do you like the future?" He snickered. 

"I haven't seen anything apart from this hospital room and you" She pouted. 

"How do you like me then?"Gave her a wink.

"Come" Was written on her notepad.

"An invitation?" As he sat beside her in the bed and caressed her cheek he lean in to kiss her. In that moment his sister walked in. "Toranosuke! They said there's good news about Mai is it true?" 

They were into a kiss but as soon as the curtain was moved they both looked over. "What are you-? Mai" She dropped everything she had on her arms and hugged Mai. "Mai! Mai!" She smiled and took her notepad and pen. "I can't speak, but thank you for coming Leona-sama" "Well, at least you finally came back to us. And don't worry about that bitch she was taken care of."

"Okay" "Would you give us time?" He asked in which Leona looked at him serious. "Once she goes home with you, you would have time" Mai's faces was a bit red but she was happy to be defended by Leona. 

"So you are going to get discharged next week... But would need to do rehab" 

"Leona, I'm no longer a witch right?" 

"No, the witches thing is only when you are on that specific high school" 

"I see" 

"See ya!" She waved her hand at Mai as she left the hospital room.

"Hey" She glanced at the door and saw the green head. Her eyes turned into tears immediately but a smile was draw across her face, surprised he rushed to her side and brought her to an embrace. "Mai!!" Tamaki pulled away and sat beside her."

Finally you decided to wake up...oops forgot you can't talk" He scratches the back of his head. "About what happen I called the police close by, just thought I said it to you even if no one else knew" She smiled relieved. "You know short hair do you nice" He caressed  her hair locks and she blushed as the two of them looked into each others eyes they couldn't help to get closer.

"Mai, let's go!" Said Miyamura slamming the door open. Tamaki was with his face all red somewhere far away from the bed. "I thought you already had someone...but again with-" Said Miyamura with a serious tone. 

"I didn't try anything...this time" He muttered and Mai giggled in the background.

Then Miyamura paid no mind to Tamaki and continue to talk to Mai. "I would take you home with me" Whispering to her ear made her happy but embarrassed. She nodded and waved her hand at Tamaki they got out of the hospital for a bit before she had to do rehab. She took her notepad and pen to write. "I'm sorry for been unable to talk" "Is ok" He got closer and looked at her eyes but she just looked away.

"Are you alright?" She nodded and then grabbed his shoulders as she slowly lean in closing her eyes. He corresponds her kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and stared at her face. 

"Let's go back otherwise it won't stop there..." With her face being red she nodded. He show her to the town that she would now live in and her possible space close to him. But they anyways returned back to the hospital room for her rehab, since the stab she wasn't completely able to walk which worry the doctors not even speak. 

As time keep passing and is been already 3 months since rehab she should had shown results but she didn't. "Excuse, what is your relationship with the patient?" "Partner" The nurse sat down beside Miyamura and looked a bit concern about what she was about to talk about. "We think that it would take more time for her to walk..." "She would eventually, right?" "I don't really know...."

Back at her patient room he sat beside her and placed his hand on top of hers. "Are you doing better?" She looked at him and her tears began to fall. "So....r.r..y" Came out a really week and forced voice. 

"Could you strip?" She showed confusion yet he lean in and undress her shirt. There it was a bandage wrapped around her, he peek through it and saw a scar. He looked rather sad but came closer to her and lay a kiss on her scar. "You must get better so I can take you home with me" he said while kissing her in the lips swiftly.