Ch. 17 No

A/N: New version~

Now me, Mai Hamasaki a witch with her former power is just a mere witch having no place to go no one to relate. Suzu hurt my shoulder just to accuse Miyamura of doing so, the teachers didn't believe me maybe because of how stressful I was now at the nurse's office I haven't spoke a word. 

"Hamasaki-san?" I heard a voice calling for me from a far isn't that Toranosuke? I walked towards that voice and at some point he held my hand and pulled me into a tight embrace. He let me go and as once again I opened my orbs I was on the nurse office, Suzu by my side.

"You fall asleep Mai" She caressed my cheek and use one of her sweetest smiles ever. "Thanks..."

"For what?" 

"Exactly" I said sarcastically as I stood up in place, she grabbed my hand. "Where are you off to?"

"Nowhere" 

"If you want to go somewhere I would take you" Grabbing my hand she took me to the teacher's office where I could see Miyamura with the previous teacher. 

"Miyamura, so did you two...ever...?" She murmured all flustered to which he answered all proudly. "Well, of course" 

"Eh?!?!? You did?" 

"Yes, but does that have anything to do with this?" 

"It has, because according to Shimizu-san testimony Hamasaki-san didn't spoke to anyone about it until she got her shoulder injured"

"Ok, can I clarify something. I don't even know how she got that this morning she was fine"

"When was last time?" 

He pondered to himself then said. "It was a few chapters back."

"What?" Confusing on her face.

"Last month..." Now he corrected his words.

"Did you two came together?" 

"Yes, we did" I opened the slidding door and walked towards the teacher. 

"The one who injured my arm was Suzu Shimizu!!" 

"But she-" "Teacher you know I don't lie!" They both looked at me surprised. Miyamura looked at me a bit confused and then Suzu came by to talk back. 

"Teacher is it allowed that these two are together?" Trying to appeal to the teacher with a worried tone. "No! It shouldn't" 

"Then should I walk Mai home?" I could definitely see a smirk in her face I wasn't even imagining that. "Yes please" And the teacher was relieved because of that?

So now I'm here on a room with the girl that sabotaged the student council back when Miyamura was president of it. "Why are you with her?" "Why are you?" We asked each other the same question none of us wanted to answer. 

"Suzu accused Miyamura of abusing me" "Really? Did he?" 

"Of course not, he's a pervert but he wouldn't" 

"You admitted that...ok, as for me she had always got me here" 

"What?" "She had always got me under her command" 

"You mean like at that time when you were hiding..." "Yes, it was from her" She finished my sentence. 

"But what about that stupid legend?" "It was to mislead you, sorry" The door of the room opened and Suzu came in.

"Ok, now-" I stood up and grabbed the girl and walked past by Suzu. We sprinted right away, since I remember the layout of her house I managed to get out with the girl. Out of the house I encountered with Tamaki. 

"Tamaki!!!" He turned around to face me and he's eyes wide open as he extended his hand towards me, I gave him a smiled of relief but I felt myself being stab from behind. 

"Suzu...?"

 "Yes, that's it my dear Mai" She raised my chin with her bloody hands. My vision was already blurry enough but still I could notice her silhouette I grabbed her foot. "Suzu...do whatever you...want...with me..." 

"Yay!" She pulled my hair and cut it letting my head hit once again the hard concrete.

She continued to injured me, until it was dusk right when the police goes on their rounds looking for students or anything wrong. I mutter to Suzu. "You have changed Suzu..." Before fainting I heard them maybe coming our way and taking me somewhere save. 

After everything I could see darkness and more darkness, supposing I was in some kind of comma I started to see dreams. In those dreams I happened to see Suzu and Tomo together all happy, on other part I saw myself with the others like Tamaki, Leona and Miyamura. Once again I went back and fort between dreams in my mind. Unaware of what, was happening out there with everyone in real life.

As I opened my eyes I saw an hospital room but it wasn't the previous hospital room I knew of. Hearing the curtain of my room I faced a nurse. "Oh, you finally woke up" She smiled and came closer to me with a mirror. "Ah, sorry I forgot to tell you. Look at it" She gave me the mirror and looked at my reflection. 

There I saw a woman and I looked back at the nurse and back at the mirror. "Is something wrong?" 

"N...o..." I was sure I had verbalize the words but nothing came out. "Could it be that your voice is hoarse?" She stood up and came back with medicines. "Here" Having a glass of water I drank the medicine. 

Right after a doctor came in. "Ok, so your name is Mai Hamasaki?" I nodded. "What's wrong, is your voice not coming out?" I agreed once again. "That my be an after effect because of the trauma" ....my mind went blank.