Ch. 2 Sister's friend?

This is a memory from before I met Leona-sama that time I was still kinda nervous around him, even though we have been going out for 3 months. I suppose is because I was expecting something but back then we only talked about the 7 witches. Wait did I just think of something no, we are only going to talk about the witches not do anything else that disappoints me a little though.

After trying to distract my mind from those thoughts, I start hearing footsteps coming closer from behind me. Who could it be? What was it? In this amusement park it could be anything. 

Then I felt a hand touching my shoulder, when I turn around I was face to face with Miyamura. There I was facing a serious yet refreshing Miyamura. "Hamasaki something wrong?" 

"No, now that you're here everything's...okay" I must remember this is for the witches. "Hey, if we are going to talk about the witches why are we at an amusement park?"

"To enjoy ourselves...and talk about the witches" 

"Well-" as I open my mouth to speak once a again I bump on to someone and loss my balance, leaning on Miyamura that was now closer. "Are you okay? Let's go over here"  He took me by the hand to the lunch area and we sat across a table.

"So as we know the witches are 7 but there are killer witches then my guess is that there can may be more of them" as I stated this I myself doubt that it was believable but on the other side Miyamura seem to wonder about it. "If that's how it is then we most find them before they get to the witches" 

"Um...I know is obvious what I am gonna ask, but how would we find them?" Then as I was expecting he had got an idea. 

Then as he started to speak up someone walk up to us. "Ah, Miyamura!? Why are you at an amusement park?!" "Yamada?" 

"Is she...?" "She's not my girl..." As I heard this words from Miyamura I felt as something inside me brake. 

"Then who is she?"

"...My sister's friend" Sister? Sister's friend? Well if he doesn't plan on talking about it I don't mind there must be a reason why he doesn't want him to know. "Oh and you have a sister? Can I meet her?" 

"He doesn't know her?" "Yeah. They haven't met yet" Later that day we enjoy out time and he walked me home. A few days from now I will meet his sister. I wonder how would she be like? 

I remember what happened a weeks ago as I'm invited to go home with him once again, I was exciting because I could see Leona-sama once again and she would tell me about the witches and other stuff as I walk through the door Miyamura got closer to my ear and whispered "Leona may be waiting for you...but don't forget that I wanted you to come too" Hearing that made me so nervous and anxious that I just wanted to run towards Leona-sama's arms and stay there.

I walked to Leona-sama's room, I open the door and let myself in and I saw Leona-sama sleeping I got closer to her but as I was she woke up and throw me a scissors luckily I managed to stop it mind air with an invisible hand. "I wanted to test out your powers I guess you really are a witch"

She stated as she open her eyes and examined me from head to toe. "What are you wearing?"

''Just a casual attire-" She didn't let me finished to clarified her question. "Underneath that I meant" My face blushed, suddenly Leona-sama asking me that.

"Well, today is just some pink and black undergarments" As I said that I heard the door creak I turned slowly and opened the door to see my boyfriend listening to my conversation recently.

My face was so red I felt like burning I said something like that and he heard me talking with Leona-sama, I crunched down on the floor. 

Just as he was to pat my head Leona-sama threw her iconic scissors at him. "YOU!!!!" 

I stood up and ran towards Leona-sama, Miyamura in exchange stood there without movement and only said. "Was it that bad that I know what your underwear looks like?" There I was about to throw something but Leona-sama hold me but I released from her grip and rushed to his side.

"SHUT UP" I yelled as I put my hands on his mouth not to listen his words. "Don't...say...it..." I was frustrated and my tears were falling as I was doing so. "I only imagine what they would look like..." I raised my hand and I slapped his face. After all the chaos was gone I was laying on their couch on the living room still feeling frustrated.

"Hey, Toranosuke, are you planning in leaving Mai like that?" She said as she gave a sip to her coffee. 

"No, I'm waiting for her to fall asleep" Leona gave him a serious look while holding a scissors on her hand. "Is not my fault you happened to be talking about that" He argue back at her. 

"Well, you can said I was making sure of something" "Were you? Did you find something?" "Yeah, her powers aren't from tick air but she can use her surroundings if she has come in contact with it"

"So that's how it is. I would go check on her now" He walked out of the kitchen into the living room and saw her laying on the couch. She was sleeping, just like he wanted so he sat in front of her and wake her up with a deeply kiss. "Ummm..." 

"Hey about earlier, don't be frustrated is normal for me to think about that stuff." "So you just think about others girl undergarments?" "I used to but now I don't because I was wondering about yours" "Perv" I said as I turn around what I didn't notice was that my skirt was disarranged it was visible a bit of my underwear.

"Well, you already let me see it" He laugh jokingly but I took a cushion and prepared for hit him with it. "Um... Ah if I look up from here I can see your bra." I throw it at him an fixed my skirt and shirt. "Well, still I saw them" He smirked and but I put my invisible hands on his face now he won't see.