Ch. 7 An old...CHICK!!

I'm Mai Hamasaki, Toranosuke's girlfriend and fan of Leona-sama but that's not all I'm the Miyamuras witch, I have 'Hands in hand' which let's me manipulate everything I have had contact with, this time around we are looking for the girl in-charge of the com-plot against the council. 

The same that has my power stolen, we know her but we don't know where to find her. After checking places we thought she be there we found that Kurosaki knew something about this girl, now we need him to speak about her and that's the hard part.

"Hey, Tamaki. You know where is Kurosaki?" He looked at me with a bored expression. "Do you think I know?" "Right, you don't....bye-" "Wait! Why are you looking for him?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. "Well..." I averted his gaze. 

"Those this has to do with Miyamura!?" "Yes..." "But to go for Kurosaki...is a bit" "Um...what?" "You know I'm here so I could comfort you" Saying that almost whispering he brought me into a tight embrace. "Tamaki?!" He pulled off of the embrace and looked at me, he patted my head and let me there standing while he took his leave. I couldn't clear  that up, next time I would have to explain everything to him.

I walked to the second floor where I found Kurosaki on a corner staring at Miyamura from a far distance. I would try to talk to him. I patted his shoulder and he looked at me right away then I could see in his eyes as if he had come in contact with a bug. "It you. What is it?" 

"I was gonna tell you but looking at me like that, I won't" "Ok" "What a bummer, now Miyamura would be disappointed that you didn't help" He grabbed my shoulder and I felt at if he was gonna dislocate it. "What does he need?" "Do you know the girl from the com-plot?" "Yeah, what about her?" "She...Miyamura needs to interrogate her" "Come with me"

I follow him and he stopped in front of a classroom. "Is this it?" "No, is outside of school so we would go after classes-" "No, let's go know" "But Miyamura..." "He assigned me to look for you and take care of that girl so let's go" 

After walking some streets far from the school we got to a small house and when he knocked the door a timid girl opened the door. As she saw me she try to close the door but Kurosaki hold the door. "Let's talk!" "I don't have anything to do with the council so no"

We make our way in her house and talked with her. "So...would you kiss me?" Kurosaki looked at me surprised at my suggestion. "Of course" 

She sat beside me, caressed my cheek and pulled me into a kiss and Kurosaki was starting at us. "Ok, now let's see" I touched the table and tried to moved it with the invisible hands. He was across the room and the table that was in front of us was now in front of him. 

"A witch?!" "Yes, sorry for not telling you. But don't tell Miyamura I told you" The girl gripped my hand and looked at me. "I found something about your power, really?" She brought an old musty book cover in dust even.

That had -Bernetta the bewitched witch-, the story was a about a young girl who found a baby and didn't know what do to with it. Wondering where she could leave the baby she walked through a village near her cottage but nobody wanted to take care of the baby knowing that the request came from a witch.

She took care of the baby until it was old enough to go by itself to the village, she gave them the order to go and talk to the blacksmith. The child did so when she check upon the child in the village she saw all this hands marks all over the blacksmith and his place. The child in exchange had no stains of the blood that was splattered all over even his hands were clean.

Kurosaki seeing the story was a bit confused at was he was looking at, so was I. "What is this?" 

"This is a legend of your power" "Ok..." "An old...CHICK!!" "She was YOUNG not OLD" Kurosaki looked at me and crossed his arms. 

I stand up and walked towards the door attempting to leave. The girl put something in my hand then open the door and pushed me outside the same with Kurosaki. "What did she gave you, Kurosaki?" We opened our hands an saw and candy wrapper.

"She really!!!" Kurosaki walked away leaving me behind but I pulled his arm and was now close to him. 

Right at that moment Tamaki passed by us and looked at us. "Mai-chan?" Oh, no. We immediately got away from each other. "This is...eh..." "Comforting yourself with him?" "WHAT NOO!!" Both Kurosaki and I shouted with irritation. "Ok. Don't get that mad about it"