Ch. 15 Those idiots!

As of this one Mai Hamasaki is me, Leona-sama's admirer and Toranosuke's girlfriend I'm the Miyamura's witch who now was put under a mysterious power that acts as a sensor for the user as of noticing the presence.

The emotions of others and both would affect the user depending on the relationship to oneself with the other.

I tried on Miyamura an I got a lot of mixed feelings and ones that I didn't even knew I had or he had for me.

No wonder this shocked Tamaki and without coming in contact with me he already saw everything.

"Tamaki, I'm sorry" Out of nowhere tears began to fall from my eyes.

They looked over me worried and I couldn't stop crying, all this memories got through me making me remember my moments and past with Suzu and Tomo.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I covered my face and run looking for Suzu. "Suzu!!!!!"

When I found her she was seating in a corner, I got on top of her and kissed her. She looked at me confused. "What happened?"

"What did you do to get this power?!"

"So that was it, well I kinda hated you but loved to see you hurt so... Maybe that's why"

"Where's Tomo?"

"Here I'm, you ready to get raped?"

"Tomo, let Mai alone" She stood before me sorta defending me.

"Don't worry I won't break her that much so you can play with her" he snicker ignoring her.

"Stop that!!" Suzu grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a classroom in the way Tamaki and Miyamura saw us. "Mai? I want to do something to Tomo"

"Just ignore what he does and stop protecting me in your weird way"

"You saw my power right?"

"Yes"

"Mai, please delete it" The boys pleaded.

"I can't do that"

"That's right if we do that other witch will appear" Those idiots!! They said that to loud. 

"Witch?"

"Ignore what they said" I got out of the classroom and Tomo was checking me out.

"Wow, Mai. You sure you don't want-"

"You have Suzu! You know she is really in pain!"

"That has nothing to do with me" he looked the other like he always did.

"Is your fault!!!"

"Don't yell at me" He covered my mouth by force. "Mmmfmf"

"I can't understand you sorry"

"Mai...Oh Hisakawa. Let Hamasaki go" Miyamura argued to Tomo.

"Why? You told me to go for her"

"Nah, I told you my opinion not to go for her, that's different the only one who can go for her is me"

He turned around to face Miyamura and tried to deliver a punch but Miyamura dodge it.

Miyamura never really hit him because after a few moments Suzu came to the fight and started kicking Tomo who was now on the floor.

"Suzu..." She was still hitting him and beating him in rage until we stop her.

"Mai, are you okay?"

"I'm fine but Suzu you might face some problems"

"I don't care as long as this annoying bug disappears it would be gone so I'm fine. Worry about your self." After that little incident she was suspended from school and he was expelled for committing illicit acts. We went back to normal after Suzu was almost kicked out of the school, of course our relation remain the same.

One day at the Miyamura's. "Leona-sama I'm home!... No answer is she out?"

"Maybe, aren't you tired?" Miyamura said letting out a sigh himself.

"Nope, I would wait for Leona to arrive" I stayed up till 1am waiting for her arrival but still nothing.

Miyamura found me half-sleep on the kitchen. We walked together to his bedroom and sleep, at least peacefully this time.

I opened my eyes slowly and notice the weird way we were sleeping but kept no mind to it an kissed his forehead. I felt how he caressed my skin and I got slowly back to sleep.

Later when we woke up we stared at each other still half-sleep and just the the door burst open. "Good morning, you two!"

"Eh? Good morning, Leona-sama"

"What about me?"

"What? I just sleep with you so what is it?" Having nothing else to say he fall sleep on my lap and I caressed his hair. "Well, guess I would leave you two alone"

"Wait, did you need something?"

"Yes" She confirmed proudly.

"What?"

"Breakfast"

"You want me to cook?"

"It may be your chance to impress him" Not that I cared about him...but Leona-sama asked me!

"Leona-sama wants my cooking yay!"

"Anyway let's go cook"

"Sure" I left Miyamura to sleep for himself till I and Leona arranged the breakfast just as I was about to call him.

He was awake already. "Here" I handed him the breakfast.

"You made this" He said with a bit of doubt in him.

"Yes, with Leona-sama of course." He was about to touch it with a utensil but I stopped him. "Wait!"

"What?"

"Take a picture of it first."

"Why?" He seem confused.

"Well, because is way to perfect for this world" He ignored my comment and started eating. "Ah, no"

As we were having our peaceful breakfast, Yamada came at the door. I opened the door as if it were my home so it surprise me to find that dude at the door and at this hour.