• 1 •

Ever since i could remember i have lived with werewolves, i am a werewolf so I generally dont have a problem with them, just this pack. I haven't shifted into my wolf for so long that she wont talk to me.

Or cant.

I guess I haven't told you what i look like... not that it matters anyway.

I have wavy black hair and green eyes, when people were nice to me in this pack i had a friend, she always used to say how lucky i was for my hair and eyes. I just told her that that's how the human brain works, you want what you don't have. My skin is pale from malnutrition and never going outside, apart from the bruises, they are purple and sometimes after they'd healed my skin would turn yellow where it was. Then i was bullied for it, laughed at, been the whole reason for the joke. Then they hit me, causing bruises to form and the cycle to repeat.

The abuse started when i was eleven years old, before that i was only made to wash dishes and serve food, then on my birthday i sat in my room (a small airing closet) , thinking about if i ever had a loving mother or a protective father. Being the stupid young girl i was, i forgot to cook the food and received my first beating. It went on for so long that i would drift out of consciousness and then wake back up, still being lashed with a belt or anything that could inflict pain.

On my sixteenth birthday i was raped by the beta's brother, i still remember the bruises on my chest and bite marks on my neck.

I will never shake these memories.

Once i turned 18 I'd had enough of their shît and wrote my letter.

It went something like;

Dear assholes,

La di da di da shîtbags... i hate you blah blah blah I'm leaving *other things to make them feel bad*

Love from your no.1 bîtch,

Brooklynn.

My real name isn't Brooklynn, thats my badass run-away-from-shîtty-pack name, my real name is never to be known.

After that i ran away, obviously, and tried to find my mate.

At least someone who would care.

Unless they reject me.

Then they're in for a hella bad time.

————————

Hullo 👋

So this is one of many attempts to write a werewolf book, im probably gonna delete this eventually.

PLEASE tell me if you dont like anything in my writing or my style of writing.

DONT WORRY

Its not all in this weird tense (kinda past tense being told in the future... idk)

Enjoy your life.

Read on if you want

🤷‍♀️