"I wish I knew the answer." He replied tightening his arms around me. I felt my body being lifted slightly, the only contact with the earth were my toes. " are you enjoying those young lads Princess ? Are they better than me?" he whispered over my lips

"Yes I am enjoying them, they are doing best to make me smile. They aren't expecting anything out of it. All they wanted was to make me smile?" My anger was growing now. With all my strength I pushed him back walking to the basin. The touch of cold water just didn't help me in cleaning the sticky mess, it also helped in controlling my soaring anger. All this time I could feel his eyes baring into me. Through the corner of my eyes I saw him move, he walked and stood behind me close. Very close for my senses to stay calm, his front rubbed all over the length of my back. And then he placed his chin on my shoulder making me shut my eyes,''I am a mess and you are responsible for it"

"Rakhsu, are you fine it has been long" Manjeet's voice from the other side broke the trance. I realised I had been gone for long. They must be worried, I tried moving to the door but he pulled me back, "So he is close and you guys are on nickname basis? "

I didn't know what to say at that moment, is he confused or he is deliberately confusing me Manjeet asked again and I replied this time" I will be out in a minute"

Cupping my face, he turned it back to me, leaning further he took me by surprise pecking my lips ,"happy birthday love '' My eyes started watering

" you can't just push and pull me like that every time Adi"

"It pains right? You did the same with me for years, now enjoy your own medicine. " and then he pecked me gain. I turned my face away, all this was for the revenge for my earlier naiveness , "let me go"

And he did, " Go home Raksha, don't roam with these wastrels"

"You are no one to command me" I replied. Why does he forget that royal in me is not used to commands. . Taking a step he stood a step away from me ," don't make me do something you wouldn't like Princess"

" Princess? Yes, I am one and I warn you against trying your luck any further. I don't want our issue to affect your friendship with my brother." I warned, and I meant it too. Just then his phone rang, Anjali's name flashed on the screen. " you can't have all Mr Ranawat. " with that I walked off. I joined my friends with a wide happy smile plastered on my lips,  inside I was breaking every moment. I made an excuse and left after thanking my friends for the lovely surprise. As I walked to my vehicle, Hemant stood holding the door for me, ''Why are your eyes red?''

How can I forget, he isn't just a guard but a family too. We practically grew up together and he can easily read me. ''Its him , isn't it?'' he asked, his sharp eyes pointed in a direction. I followed and saw Adi rushing away.

''Please, don't tell this to any one.'' I pleaded

Hemant shook his head, ''Just this last time.'' I nodded. As the vehicle halted at the entrance, I decided to spend some time in the garden area. I need some solace to control the storm building inside me. The cheering sound took my feel to the central lawn and the view instantly made me smile. Bhai and Vikram duelled in a foot ball match with few guards as a team. The little guy refused to give up and tried all his might to kick the ball hard as the family cheered for him. I walked in and sat on the marble bench next to Veer, who sat there with a very excited Rolli in his lap. Every time he cheered, he would lift her tiny arms slightly making her squeal. I don't understand these too, she throws her maximum temper at him and yet enjoys the most around him.

''Why aren't you playing?''

''I am cheering with lead cheer girl.'' He again lifted her hands. Finally, Vikram scored a goal and we all clapped. He happily did his famous hip dance making us laugh all together more. Watching my family, I cursed the decision to go for masters, I feel so alone.

As I lay there in the loneliness and darkness of my room, I recalled the moments of the evening. The more I try to control the more he ignites it. His today's behaviour had left me pained and hurt again. A knock made me jump, quickly wiping my face I messed my hair. I should look sleepy and not gloomy. When I answered I found Veer with a big grin, he pulled me along dragging me down. I blinked as another surprise greeted me, my brothers and their wives had beautifully decorated. The floor was full of colourful balloons and then Ananya bought in a beautiful cake, '' ''Bhai, Disney Princess cake, I am not 5.''

''No but you are a Princess...our Princess.'' Bhai replied making my eyes fill up emotionally. We fed each other and when it was time to feed Veer, he smashed it on my face. 'VEER!!!''

'Where are your manners girl, you aren't supposed to take my name. I am your elder brother.''

''Then behave like one. Now I will have to bathe at midnight. I hate you.''  I smashed a piece on his face, with that world war broke between us. Bhai acted like a referee like he did when we were kids.

''Stay happy and keep smiling my little doll.'' Bhai hugged me. I couldn't say a word but hid my face deep into his chest, my hands gripping his shirt on the back. ''Rakshu, what's wrong?''

''Nothing, I am sorry I was a brat before.'' He broke the hug me and held me at a distance, '' 'Tell me and I will do it. Ask and you will have it.''

It came till the tip of my tongue but before I could speak, my eyes met Ananya's she shook her head and I composed myself recalling all the moments

I had turned a year older and was aware that my family was throwing a small celebration for it. I decided to keep a happy face and not show my turmoil. Little did I know that destiny had plans to spoil my day. My world crashing down when my phone flashed the pictures of a half-naked Adi in arms of a woman whose face wasn't visible. The number was also not known to me. Was it Anjali or someone else? I was so lost that I didn't notice my plate slipping off the table. All eyes were on me confused and worried, excusing my-self I jumped and ran off the room. It was too hard to control the pain I felt, throwing my body on the bed I cried hard. My world had completely broken now, I felt lost

I was pulled up into a familiar hug after a minute, ''Raksha, just tell me once and I will do it. I can't stand your tears'' His mere support broke all my defences as I cried louder, ''Do you remember the day you were leaving for London, I promised to give all you desired. I still stand by it, just try me once.'' Cupping my face Bhai lifted my eyes to match his gaze, ''Please!!''

I thought, Why shouldn't I claim what I believed to be mine. I can and will have what is mine, looking at bhai once I finally said, ''I want Adi.''

Bhai stared at me with a frown, ''So be it, I will bring Adi for you even if I must twist the world for that. Do you trust your brother?''

''I do'' he pulled me hard against his chest, I felt calm. Another pair of arms hugged us, Veer too placed a peck on my forehead promising his silent support. I knew , now the game was mine. When I opened my eyes, I found them locked with Ananya's. Her eyes held worry and fear, shaking her head once in disappointment she left the room. But now, I don't care. If a male can be possessive , why can't a girl behave the same way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next- The Rouge prince awakens again. 

I wrote this is one hour . there will be mistakes, please ignore as I couldn't go through it. Enjoy the weekend and don't forget to vote and comment.