A return to the past

Start from the beginning

"There we go again with that stupid plan! How many times do you have to kill me to get the idea that I will never agree to your dumb plan!?" You cried. Dark tsked and gripped Sabrina's sword in his hand.

"Apparently not enough." Dark then pointed Sabrina's sword in your direction. "When will you realise that you don't have a choice!? Is it honestly THAT bad to be with Tobio!?" Dark questioned. You gave Dark a bewildered look while Astro growled.

"W-wha- this has nothing to do with marrying Tobio or whatever it is! I'm objecting to the plan because it isn't right! Your plan will upset the balance of this timeline!" You shouted. Dark frowned. Astro then took a step towards Dark.

"Listen up, Dark. Y/N will not die, not while I'm around." Astro then pointed his sword at Dark. "Now, how about I show you the power of the black onyx knights?" You watched as Astro took out the sword that Abercrombie had made for him and swung it down. Dark's eyes widened as the earth cracked open and a force knocked Dark against the wall. Dark groaned and fell to the ground. Astro walked up to Dark and stood on his back. "You can't beat me Dark. I'm much stronger than you are. So," Astro then gave Dark a hard look. "Prepare yourself." Dark gulped and crawled back as Astro summoned a group of swords. Dark then held his hand up.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT!" Astro frowned as he summoned two swords. Dark sweat dropped. "C-can't we just talk about this, little brother?" Astro glared at Dark.

"There's nothing to talk about! You tried to kill Y/N, in fact you HARMED her! Why the hell should I let you live after you harmed her body!?" Dark tsked and looked to the side.

"Because I'm your older brother, you damn yandere." Dark muttered. Astro's eyes widened.

"Y-yandere!? What the hell is that!?" Dark sighed and stood up.

"You've obviously never watched anime. Sad life really." You and Astro deadpanned at Dark. Was this guy really the robot who killed all of your past lives? Astro then glanced at you.

"I'm actually starting to really pity this guy." Astro told. You sweat dropped. Dark grinned and ran towards Astro with Sabrina's sword raised. You gasped.

"Astro, look out!" You cried. Astro turned back towards Dark and knocked the sword out of Dark's hand. He then kicked him back to the ground. Dark cried as he banged his fists on the ground.

"Hey, that's not fair! You've got like forty swords and I don't even have one!" Dark cried. Astro gave Dark a blank look. He then let the sword's tip rest on Dark's back. Dark's eyes widened. "H-hold on just a minute! Y-you wouldn't want to waste your magic on me, right?" Astro gave Dark a look.

"Oh trust me, I wouldn't be wasting it." Dark's eyes widened. He then glanced at you.

"S-shouldn't you be more concerned about your girlfriend there? I mean, she must be in a lot of pain at the moment." Dark told as he pointed to you. Astro gasped and turned towards you.

"Y/N, is this true!? Are you in any pain!?" Astro questioned. You sweat dropped and shook your head.

"N-no, I'm fine. You continue what you're doing." Dark rolled his eyes.

"Oh don't be so modest, toots. I was sure that I heard a crack at some point." Dark told. Astro gasped and ran towards you. He then looked over your body and frowned when he noticed all of the scratches. He then went to touch you on your arm, but you winced in pain. Astro's eyes widened. He then glared at Dark, who was trying to crawl away.

"I'll deal with you after, Dark." Astro told as he summoned swords and pinned Dark to the ground. Dark cried out in pain as his hands were pinned to the ground. Your eyes widened. Astro then hovered his hands over your wounds and healed them. You smiled at Astro and thanked him when he was finished. Astro smiled back at you. He then thought back to the time when he couldn't heal you and sighed. He then thought back to your words right before you died. 'I...l-love you...' Astro blushed and grinned. He already knew that you loved him, so all he had to do was confess to you. You noticed Astro's blush and raised your eyebrow at him. You then glanced over at Dark and saw that he had somehow managed to get one of his hands free and was currently working on the other. You frowned and snapped your fingers. Chains then wrapped around Dark's body as he cried out. You and Astro then walked over to Dark and glared at him. Dark started to sweat. Tears then started to roll down his cheeks.