Chapter 1

Young Jazz POV:

Running out the door I look for a place to hide as Yang counts. Ruby runs to the shed in the back.

Jazz: good luck Ruby.

I find a tree I think I can climb. I reach for the closest branch but I'm a little too small. I step back and look for a way to get up. I look at another tree that's closet to the tree I'm trying to reach. I run at the tree and tic tac between the two to get higher. I reach the branch I couldn't reach before and climb higher to hind.

Yang: Ready or not here I come!

I watch Yang search everywhere in the house. She checked upstairs and down. She walked out the front door as she looks for Ruby and me. She walked to the back and looked into the shed and finds Ruby hiding behind the motorcycle dad had.

Yang: Found you!

Ruby: Awwww!

Yang: where's Jazz?

Ruby: I'll never tell!

Yang: then you won't get a cookie.

Ruby: w-wha?  Nnnnoooooooooooo!!!

Yang: just tell me and I'll give you a cookie.

Ruby nods and pointed to the tree I was in. I slowly climbed down the tree being careful not to fall. Yang runs over to the tree and tries to get me.

Jazz: Can't touch this hot head!

I laughed and teased her but only if I knew what would happen next. Yang starts punching the tree with tremendous force shaking the whole tree! I held on only to slip with every punch Yang gave the tree.

Jazz: I got to think of something before she kills me!

I thought and thought then I got and idea. I jumped off the tree and safety rolled on the ground. I got up and dashed to the house as Yang and Ruby followed. Ruby used her sembalance to get in front of me, but I jumped on her head and launched myself to the door like a ninja! I open the door to see dad watching the Vytal Festival on the TV. I stop and watch a group of four guys and four girls fight each other. Yang took the opportunity to tackle me and hold my arm behind my back.

Jazz: Uncle uncle uncle!

Tiyang: Wait Qrow is here!?

Dad looks at the three of us.

Tiyang: *sigh* Jazz why is Yang mad at you?

Jazz: I called her hot head.

Tiyang: Are you going to apologize?

Jazz: Im sorry Yang!

Tiyang: Yang? What do you say?

Yang: I expected your apology.

Tiyang: Good now come watch the Vytal Festival while I make dinner.

Ruby, Yang, and Jazz: Yay!

End of flash back... Timeskip... Present day...
(A/N) : Your clothes