uh oh-{sik-k}

Yall don't understand how much I fucking love this man like fuck😧 I'm determined to freeze time for him so when I'm 21 I can finally marry this nigga
Ps. I'm on my crazy shit again lmao
____________________________________

It was a hot Saturday night in daegu

(aka the realest hood 😤)

me,min-sik,jackson,jimin(AOA) and a few others were heading back to me and min-sik's newly bought house for a few more drinks. I opened the front door "What even happened to her? she never called me back" "next time don't smack her ass and maybe you'll get a call"

Jackson said making us laugh at the previous conversation we were having. We all walked into the newly decorated house and got settled in.

I looked over to my side and my eyes meet with k's phone "what are you doing get off your phone don't be rude" I tried to take his phone "what? No. Why my phone?" He laughed while trying to put his phone away

"What are you doing anyway?" I asked being curious as always "nothing" He put his phone away and kissed me for a distraction "there I'm done". Everyone in the room started talking again just saying what came to mind.

We were all having a splendid time. Who knew it was about to take a turn for the worse. "I'll be back" k kissed my cheek and then disappeared into our bedroom I'm guessing to shower.

I kept making contact with his phone and my feeling to look through it grew by seconds. 'Don't do it Y/N. You're better than this. You trust him...right?'.

Once my hand made contact with the device someone's else did too. I look up "JB. Let go of the phone" He shook his head "no. You let go" jimin butted in "babe. Let go. Of. The phone" she grabbed JB's hand and replaced his spot with her hand.

She took the phone from me and unlocked it. She gave it back and I felt like I had k's most valuable secrets in here. I first looked at his conversations with jay and it was honestly so funny.

Everyone crowded around and saw the most weird,funny and stupid texts k has sent. drunk texts were the best. I laughed a lot but it soon died down when I saw a text from a number I didn't know

"Oh this has to be funny" once taemin noticed what the name had said he snatched the phone "oh no no this one is boring I know" Taemin said nervously "hey!" We all groaned and tried to get the phone back

"Give it!" Hoodie finally got the phone and brought it to me ".....and who's LE?" I tilted my head going further into the texts. It went friendly to sexual real quick.

It's like I felt the room temperature turn up to 80 and the girls in the room were just as mad. Now everyone wanted to see they man's phone 'ohhh's were all around the room as we went further down.

Angry tears rolled down my face as I read the texts

"오빠, 너무 지루 해요. 어쩌면 당신이 올 수 있습니다. 나는 그것이 재미있을 거라고 약속한다 wink face...I-" (ugh oppa I'm so bored. maybe you can come over. I promise it'll be fun) I was speechless 

"나는 아기가 될 수 있었으면 좋지만 나는 그녀와 함께있다. 나중에. 나는 약속한다" (I wish I could baby but I'm with her. later though. I promise) kai read the rest.

Everyone slowly left out of the house and soon it was just me. Me left with devilish ideas. Dark. Dark ones.

I slowly disappeared into the kitchen without a thought I pull out a knife from the drawer. The metal rubbing against the wood made a sound that was music to my ears.

I slowly walked into our bedroom and opened the bathroom door "babe?" K's voice boomed around the steaming room. It was now annoying to me. "You there? Babe?" He calls for me again.

That word. 'BABE'  Disgusted me. I look at his shadow against each curtain. It made me It easy for me to map out exactly where he was. Soon. I just snapped thinking of his afair. Huh. After everything I've done. Oh well.

SNAP.

A STAB.

ANOTHER

ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER

I ignored the screamed of horror and the now pink-ish red water. I ignored all the signs I had just like he ignored the rule of no cheating.

I stood up and dropped my knife once I finally stopped seeing stars.

"Uh-oh"

____________________________________

I want takis now. Also I really wanna do a chapter about fake ass drama but idk people might hate it lmao-your melanin dripping A/N