Chasing Her

Chasing Her

Duma POV

After yesterday I was hoping to start a new with Quinine. I know, I know... I mean usually I'd go back to Savvy by now but, honestly? Being with Quinine makes me feel.... Very... Special. She's not like the other girls I hit and quit. She's very different and unique. Just something about her.

"When you're done writing love letters about Quinine let me know so I can actually talk to you dude."

I jumped up from hearing a voice then look over to see Jonix smirking at me. I quickly closed my book then look around to notice if anybody else was hearing or looking our way. I turn my attention back towards him frowning.

"Not cool. What are you doing looking at my shit anyways?"

"I was bored. I got done with my work in here so I'd thought to mess with the famous Duma, who's about to snag Quinine's heart."

After hearing that name, my face suddenly softens and I couldn't help but smile at that. Am I really about to snag her heart? He's fucking with me right?

"Absolutely not. Although you might want to keep your thoughts low key, because they're so loud and clear. Duma... What the hell are you doing in eighth period when you should be chasing after her?"

"Well... Yesterday happened, and I just thought that maybe she wanted space away from me.."

"Dude. You made a bet with Asmodeus to get her and yet she still stuck around."

Whoa wait what?! She knows about the bet? But how?

"Wait... She knew about the bet? How so?"

"You guys weren't exactly quiet and Quinine's ears are like siren. She hears really good. Anyways, go to the night club tonight. My sister is singing there meaning Quinine will be there. And she's a great dancer. She promised my sister whoever the fifth guy is to hit on her, she'll dance with them."

"Thanks Jonix."

I smile as he nod approvingly, I get up from my seat and walked out of the class. Heading to my dorm I walked into my room and went to take a twenty minute shower. After getting done showering I went back into my room with my towel wrapped around my waist, I look at myself in my mirror then turn away going towards my closet putting on my black tank top with black jeans and my combat boots. Not wearing my blindfold I went back to my mirror putting on my deodorant and my cologne, I then walk out of my dorm room and in the parking lot getting on my motorcycle and pulls out of the school driving onto the road, about a good ten minutes later I was at the night club. Walking inside I look around then seen Donni setting up, so looking to the right on the dance floor by the bar is a different looking Quinine. She looked absolutely gorgeous, her hair was down and curly in spirals, she was wearing a midnight off shoulder short dress that showed her hour glass figure and sparkly black heels to finish her off. Damn, I'm chasing her alright. A guy was in her face and she waved him off, she then looked at Don who mouth, 'How many?' And she held up four fingers. My turn, I hurriedly made it through the crowd and tapped her on her shoulder saying.