Your Guardian Angel

Your Guardian Angel

Duma POV

After the events from last night, lets just say practice might be cancelled today. A bang was on my door, I walked towards it opening it up just a crack to my surprise I see Quinine.

"Hey dork. Going to leave it cracked or are you going to actually invite me in?"

She smirked at me, I just froze in place because she's actually right here at MY door. I gulped lightly then snapped out of it clearing my throat then opened it for her. She walked inside looking around in awe, I know I keep my room clean.

"Wow Duma... I'm... Speechless, I mean this is a huge first unless you're a nerd but even most of them have a bit dirty room."

She looked back at me, I chuckle lightly closing my door then sighs taking off my blindfold to show my marble eyes, she looks at my eyes then smiles.

"Why hide them?"

She asked me softly as I sighs lightly, also in bit of shock that she didn't fan girl or anything. Am I really losing my touch?

"Don't want people under my gaze or be all hypnotize and all you know?"

She chuckles then takes off her own blindfold showing her eyes to me, they're so alluring and gorgeous their color is of a silver neon looking.

"Yeah. I know. So how about that song? You know... The one you kind of wanted to sing for me?"

She bites her bottom lip timidly as I chuckle at her softly then grabs my guitar sitting down on the floor while she sits on my bean bag. I start dropping base B.

'When I see your smile, tears roll down my face, I can't replace... And now that I'm strong I have figured out how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul and I know I'll find deep inside of me I can be the one.'

'I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven.'

'It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.... Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us, days grow longer and nights grow shorter, I can show you I'll be the one.'

Singing to her, in a way she can tell I'm meaning my words, her smile is absolutely breath taking. I can't get enough of it. Her eyes are sincere... What is she doing to me?

'I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven.'

'Cause you're my.... You're my... My, my true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away, 'Cause I'm here for you, please don't walk away and please tell me you'll stay.... Whoa, stay.... Whoa, oh. Use me as you will pull my strings just for a thrill and I'll know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning gray!'

'I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven.'

I kept repeating until she put her small slim hand on top of mine looking at me softly, I look back at her then feels my heart accelerating against my chest, I lean in as she does the same and just when I was close to kissing her, a knock was on my door.

Chasing Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें