Chapter 1

Heenah's point of view

Hey guys it's Heenah coming at you from district 12. Today is the first reaping for the class of 2021 hunger games. If you are uncultured, the hunger games are an annual celebration of killing our children. It's so much fun to watch!  Each district in the country of Sharkesha reaps 2 of their children to fight the other children to win some FAT stacks of money.

  I'm to famous to be reaped, i'm to much of a skinny legend. No one is as superior as me. I will never be picked.

    My man candy walks in the door, his name is Valereoo. He likes to dance, but he's untalented. I'm so talented and skinny.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, cuz it sure looks like it" Valereoo teases me. "Shut up you'll never be as skinny as me" I boast. "Ah you right, are you excited for the reaping?" He takes a block of cheese out of his pocket, he eats it. I take it from him. Only skinny legends can eat. "Yeah, I hate most people in our district so i want to see some people die" I giggle.

  The hours fly by and before we know it, we are standing in line to check in for the reaping. I giggle. "Can you sign your name here please, ma'am" The peacekeeper asks. "No" i respond, "I'm too famous" I strut my stuff and walk away.

  I settle in with the district 12 girls and prepare for the reaping. Suddenly, Ameliak Doventry comes on stage, she announces who is reaped from each district and is our advisor. "Good morning peasants, I am here to reap the two children who will fight for our district in the games." I giggle. "I will start with the boys" she heads over to the bowl with all of the names, she chooses one and reads it aloud. "Zadaniel Pannini" The crowd gasps. John Legend's son! We couldn't believe it. Zadaniel walks up fearfully. I giggle. "Thank you for you're service. I love your father" Ameliak shakes his hand. "Now for the girls" Ameliak walks over to the bowl and chooses a name. "Beyoncè" Ameliak states the name. I am shOOKETH. There is only ONE skinner legend than me, and it's beyoncé. I can't let my girl down.

"I VOLUNTEER TO SAVE BEYONCÉ"
The crowd giggles.

I walk up proudly in Beyoncé's place. I glance at Valereoo shaking his head, i flick him off. "Ladies and gentleman, your 1943 tributes!" Ameliak beams with joy. The crows cheers, but i am so nervous, i'm just a skinny legend!