Okay so this is M, and I've got a lot of things to say. This will be lengthy, so grab your snacks y'all.

To begin, hello! it has been over THREE YEARS since someone posted any sort of something on this page. At the time, me and my best friend, L, had wanted to write stories together to have someone else to confide in and brainstorm ideas. While her stories were more about her favorite bands, mine were always more centered around cliche teen novels.

Saving Her was the story that I had been deeply passionate about because I believed that it was so unique to other stories being written on Wattpad at that time. That being said, I wrote these chapters of this story when I was THIRTEEN. Yes, THIRTEEN. I literally hadn't even turned 14 yet when I dropped off the face of this username. To put it in simpler terms, I was naive. Three years later, just shy of my 17th birthday, I'm still naive! But, I'm now a lot more mature than I was when I began this story years ago.

I just reread these chapters and OH MY GOD I could do so much better.

Also, L and I are still friends! We aren't near as close as we used to be but we still talk to each other on occasion. We have definitely branched off to do different things with our lives, but we still cherish our friendship we had as itty bitty babies.

I was thinking about giving this story another shot, but maybe on my own page? Would you guys still like the story on another page where it's more mature and refined? Let me know!

My personal username is justfeelinglike if any of you wanna chat and get to talking.

As always, feedback is appreciated!

-M <3

(me looking at this story after years of avoiding my young adolescent writing)